Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What the hell is wrong with people???

I dont understand how anyone could kill a child! I keep hearing of all these parents killing their kids. Wtf is wrong with them??? These people a couple cities from me killed their 2 month old baby! A man a few cities away from me (different city) Killed his 18 month old son claiming he was possessed. And i hear of all these women drowning their babies. Another town from me they found a baby dead in a dumpster. It just breaks my heart and i feel these people should get the death penalty! Sorry i just saw it on the news and needed to let it out.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Replies (51-54):
MeganECox
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM
I agree.

Quoting kittiekattie83:

That is so damn awful!!! Death penalty should be enforced. I know i sound harsh but i just cant handle people killing their kids. Life in prison isnt punishment enough. Shit people get out of prison and do something to get back in there cause they straight up say hey free food and life is easy in there.

Quoting MeganECox:

Yeah, & she wasn't stupid either. She was a registered nurse....

Quoting 2Cor915:

Quoting MeganECox:

In my town a few years back, a lady slit both of her daughters throat in an abandoned house. One died, the other did not. She called 911 (the 911 call is public & on you tube I believe) saying she just killed her daughters. It's sickening. She had been committed to a psych facility before, so she's not getting the death penalty. Just life in prison with no parol. & of course she's in solitary confinement & on suicide watch.

See this is how they get away with it!  "The spider on the wall told me my kids were possessed so I had to drown all 5 of them"  Then they get off, at least in my mind, with a psych plea. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoLee12345
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Mental illness is a crazy and powerful thing!
mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I don't understand either but it makes me very angry and sad! I look at my girls and I couldn't imagine doing something so horrible to them. People are sick and messed up!!!

kittiekattie83
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Yes! They really are!! Its absolutely sickening and heartbreaking!! :(

Quoting mybabysmama35:

I don't understand either but it makes me very angry and sad! I look at my girls and I couldn't imagine doing something so horrible to them. People are sick and messed up!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN