Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm almost 29 and I've never....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Had an orgasm! Ive been having sex since I was 14....What is wrong with me :(

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littleacorn
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:38 AM
1 mom liked this
It might not be you. It could be your partner(s). I never had one until I was with dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:38 AM
This

Quoting littleacorn:

It might not be you. It could be your partner(s). I never had one until I was with dh.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queenmary1o1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:38 AM
This. I know its true for me

Quoting littleacorn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 5:41 AM
:( I'm sorry. I've been orgasming since 12...solo of course. Didn't O from sex til 19...my Dh was the only one to make me O and he's my 11th
and last
FindingDiamond
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:41 AM
You may need extra stimulation, to try different positions, get to know your own body more, etc. Dont be so hard on yourself. But, you can't expect someone to find the treasure without a map - some guys just do what's worked for others :( and some women arent comfortable enough to give guys directions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chloesmommy777
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:45 AM

You're not alone! This is a subject that is still being debated by experts galore! Have you tried self-stimulation? It's very difficult to have an orgasm unless the clitoris is stimulated... Maybe this will help? I personally don't always achieve climax when having sex with my hubby, but I still enjoy him =)

Ashleeduhh
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:48 AM
Same here. 21 though. My current so, father of my child never even gets me close. No foreplay and he always gets off in a few minutes so I'm barely revved up and he's done. It sucks yet he acts like its my head keeping me from orgasmimg LOL yeah right. I've gotten close with others before..sometimes I think ill have to cheat if I ever want to know what it feels like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Have you ever masterbated?
ArianasMama2007
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:53 AM
This just made me happy that you said 11th and last instead of trying to play the virginal princess that everyone here seems to be

Quoting Anonymous:

:( I'm sorry. I've been orgasming since 12...solo of course. Didn't O from sex til 19...my Dh was the only one to make me O and he's my 11th

and last
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 5:58 AM

It is very difficult for some women. A vibrator will take care of the issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)