Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Married Moms

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What is something you wish you would of done before you got married?

One man said he wish he would of got cold feet lol!
(heard on radio this morning)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (31-40):
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM
This.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Nothing really. I'm not dead yet, so anything I didn't do, I can still do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Oh my

redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I lived a pretty full life before we got together and had babies.

I did want to go into the Peace Corp:0)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I wish I had taken my moms advice before I got married to NOT get married.
jcm28
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM
I don't think I missed out on anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RGladson
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Nothing, really.

I'll be married to my love for 5 years on the 11th. It feels like it's been 5 minutes....

...under water.

Bahah! I kid, I kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kfroz0415
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM
3 moms liked this

*I* don't have poor reading comprehension, I didn't post the damn answer. Really how is her answer stating that she wishes she would have changed her mind about marriage ANY different from the example in the freaking OP?! 

"
What is something you wish you would of done before you got married?

One man said he wish he would of got cold feet lol! 

(heard on radio this morning)" 

Besides, I'm not mad the interwebz just aren't that important to me, I just don't understand the point of being such a butthole to someone over something so trivial. 

Quoting Anonymous:

that wasn't the question. People need to just admit that they didn't understand the question. Go back and slowly read the original post. What is it asking? Is it asking "do you regret geting married" is it asking "what would you have done BEFORE turning 30?" NO it's not. Don't get mad at me because YOU people have poor reading comprehension.

Quoting kfroz0415:

Oh ffs so they didn't word it the best. She should have put "gotten cold feet" "ran away" something, but most of us that don't feel like being snarky understood she meant she wishes she would have changed her mind about the wedding.

Quoting Anonymous:

It makes no sense to say to a post that says "what do you wish you would've done before marriage" to say "never got married". That doesn't make sense because you would ALREADY be married. Can anyone read?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM
2 moms liked this
y u so angry? u no have no friend?

Quoting Anonymous:

that wasn't the question. People need to just admit that they didn't understand the question. Go back and slowly read the original post. What is it asking? Is it asking "do you regret geting married" is it asking "what would you have done BEFORE turning 30?" NO it's not. Don't get mad at me because YOU people have poor reading comprehension.

Quoting kfroz0415:

Oh ffs so they didn't word it the best. She should have put "gotten cold feet" "ran away" something, but most of us that don't feel like being snarky understood she meant she wishes she would have changed her mind about the wedding.

Quoting Anonymous:

It makes no sense to say to a post that says "what do you wish you would've done before marriage" to say "never got married". That doesn't make sense because you would ALREADY be married. Can anyone read?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM
5 moms liked this
I reported you for attacking those with poor reading comprehension. Don't 'abuse' your annon ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kfroz0415:

Quoting Anonymous:

slransde
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry, you are just overly amusing in this post. Please continue with your freak out for the enjoyment of others.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)