Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Married Moms

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What is something you wish you would of done before you got married?

One man said he wish he would of got cold feet lol!
(heard on radio this morning)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (141-147):
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Nothing really.  I did whatever I wanted.  Didn't have kids until I was almost 30, so didn't miss out on much.  Plus, I'm still doing things while married and with kids.  So, no biggy.

navybeauty88
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Nothing really. I'm not dead yet, so anything I didn't do, I can still do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Nothing! I believe a couple should live, grow, and experience life and the world together! Anything I didn't do before my husband (which is a lot!) we have done or will do together. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I would've had my kid first

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I see people still haven't gotten a life yet.If she cared, she would respond.Yes quote the person you loathe so much.I'm sure she's going to run to respond to your quote.

Are you her because you're making time to come answer this post for her. If not then prove who you are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:45 AM

who are u?Goddess of CM?I see a post,im new here & wondering why some of u keep going on & on about a topic that has nothing to do w the OP & Im not provin nothin.Who r u to have to prove anything to?really? Some ladies on Cafemom make yourself look silly & immature especially having to be rude or make snide coments about someone under anonymous.Is this what this group is about? I thought this was a support group to vent & stuff. If it were me I'd be flatterd.I don't know this chick but now im curious to get to know her thanx to u all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I see people still haven't gotten a life yet.If she cared, she would respond.Yes quote the person you loathe so much.I'm sure she's going to run to respond to your quote.

Are you her because you're making time to come answer this post for her. If not then prove who you are.

Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I didn't get married until I was thirty, I travelled europe, spent some time in new york, traveled up and down both coasts, went up to canada, and down to mexico, hung out with big and small rock and jazz bands, slept with some interesting people, made lots of friends along the way. My only regret at this point is not making it to egypt to see the pyramids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN