Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Married Moms

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What is something you wish you would of done before you got married?

One man said he wish he would of got cold feet lol!
(heard on radio this morning)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM
I wish i would have gone bungy jumping then sky diving and hmm maybe even have traveled more. My dh does not like big adventures like that an now i feel weird doig that stuff with out him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKw3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Quoting tiffstud:

Ummm I wish I had lived on my own. Got married right after I turned 18. I don't regret marriage at all. I love my husband and kids to pieces. But I think if I had lived alone, I would be better at house keeping. I went from never ever having any chores (not even cleaning my own room) to having to cook, clean and take care of 3 people. Then within a year, 4 people. Now, 5 years after I got married I have to cook and clean for 7 people. It's hard not doing anything for yourself to going to doing everything for several people.

This is exactly me. Except for I cook,clean and take care of 5. 

young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Lived by my self for a year alone first, I went from my mom's house to living with my now husband, so I wish I was just me for a bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanityrayne
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM
This

Quoting bcoll:

I don't feel like I missed out on anything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on May. 7, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Nothing.. There are some things I wish I had done before I had kids.. but not before I got married. My hubby is amazing and fun to be around. id gladly take him anywhere :)

mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I wish I would've traveled some. Even to just more states in the US.

Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM

What is going on in this post. I must admit, it's hilarious

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM
3 moms liked this

Oh ffs so they didn't word it the best. She should have put "gotten cold feet" "ran away" something, but most of us that don't feel like being snarky understood she meant she wishes she would have changed her mind about the wedding.

Quoting Anonymous:

It makes no sense to say to a post that says "what do you wish you would've done before marriage" to say "never got married". That doesn't make sense because you would ALREADY be married. Can anyone read?

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I really can't think of anything. Anything I would want to do we can still do together, almost everything is more fun with a friend. lol

GraceHudson
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)