Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Married Moms

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What is something you wish you would of done before you got married?

One man said he wish he would of got cold feet lol!
(heard on radio this morning)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (41-50):
slransde
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Bahahahahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

I reported you for attacking those with poor reading comprehension. Don't 'abuse' your annon ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

that wasn't the question. People need to just admit that they didn't understand the question. Go back and slowly read the original post. What is it asking? Is it asking "do you regret geting married" is it asking "what would you have done BEFORE turning 30?" NO it's not. Don't get mad at me because YOU people have poor reading comprehension.

Quoting kfroz0415:

Oh ffs so they didn't word it the best. She should have put "gotten cold feet" "ran away" something, but most of us that don't feel like being snarky understood she meant she wishes she would have changed her mind about the wedding.

Quoting Anonymous:

It makes no sense to say to a post that says "what do you wish you would've done before marriage" to say "never got married". That doesn't make sense because you would ALREADY be married. Can anyone read?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM
I wish I had realized what a douche he is before I married him. Wish I had realized that he cheated on me once before, he would probably do it again. I wish I hadn't let love blind me into thinking he was this amazing man....because he's not.
dietsunkist
I did everything I wanted to do. Everything else i want to do with my familu. I wish I would have drank more on our honeymoon though because little did I know 10 months later I'd have a baby & not drink for years!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iowamommy3

I wish that I had lived by myself for awhile.  I went from living at home, to living with roommates, then to living with my DH.

LectioDivina

I never thought of marriage as stopping me from doing anything I wanted...

Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on May. 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Lol, yep!

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Nothing really. I'm not dead yet, so anything I didn't do, I can still do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitschyGirl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I got married at 30. I haven't missed anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

this is rude

Quoting Anonymous:

y u so angry? u no have no friend?

Quoting Anonymous:

that wasn't the question. People need to just admit that they didn't understand the question. Go back and slowly read the original post. What is it asking? Is it asking "do you regret geting married" is it asking "what would you have done BEFORE turning 30?" NO it's not. Don't get mad at me because YOU people have poor reading comprehension.

Quoting kfroz0415:

Oh ffs so they didn't word it the best. She should have put "gotten cold feet" "ran away" something, but most of us that don't feel like being snarky understood she meant she wishes she would have changed her mind about the wedding.

Quoting Anonymous:

It makes no sense to say to a post that says "what do you wish you would've done before marriage" to say "never got married". That doesn't make sense because you would ALREADY be married. Can anyone read?

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I did every thing I wanted before this marriage :)

mom2monsterboys
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I wish I would have utilized my free ride in college to get my musical arts degree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)