Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this pregnancy is rough..any suggestions?

Posted by   + Show Post
This is our sixth, but for the first time, it is hard to eat, I have headaches, nausea, exhaustion, and just feel blah. I am 14 weeks, anything help you ladies? I already get Zofran for nausea.

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
sunfireprincess
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I took zofran,I called it my wonder drug LOL.

Quoting JoLee12345:

Nice! So me taking Zofran from my doc is bad now? Okay! And karma .... so me saying my opinions makes me deserve hemorrhaging, and threatened miscarriage ? You all are very sad! Thank you to honest people trying to give honest answers to the subject at hand! Though I am hardly offended by someone with redneck in their sn. Maybe whitetrashmomma will comment next! And btw zofran is a class A drug, marijuana is not classified since it is illegal. I like my chances with a proven 100% safe drug!

JoLee12345
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Quoting redneckmama4:

You wouldn't like my suggestions but good luck with the chemicals...

the class A drug in pregnancy? Yah, a lot better than marijuana that has not been thoroughly studied. I guess I could be dehydrated and malnourished instead!

sunfireprincess
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM

sometimes. I took ginger, but then threw it up..so not sure how effective it really is lol

Quoting Mare1180:

Ginger helps with nausea

sammygrl77
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Gatorade helped to po not feel so blah. Zofran tpok the, edge off the nausea. Also finding that one, or two things that I cpuld eat helped. For a while I lived off of peanut butter and spaghetti o's. usually there is a flavor group you can handle. Like wild, sweet, sour, salty. Figure out what it is and eat from that group. A dietician can help to figure it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I take zofran. Maybe you need a higher dose?
JoLee12345
Quoting sunfireprincess:

just mean women doing their favorite past time! Lol it is very helpful, the zofran keeps me capable of doing my job as a parent!

GraceHudson
bump

sunfireprincess
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting sunfireprincess:

just mean women doing their favorite past time! Lol it is very helpful, the zofran keeps me capable of doing my job as a parent!

I think the biggest issue with me was fatigue. I wanted to be a lazy ass all day, but of course I didn't.

JoLee12345
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Quoting sammygrl77:

Gatorade helped to po not feel so blah. Zofran tpok the, edge off the nausea. Also finding that one, or two things that I cpuld eat helped. For a while I lived off of peanut butter and spaghetti o's. usually there is a flavor group you can handle. Like wild, sweet, sour, salty. Figure out what it is and eat from that group. A dietician can help to figure it out.

I can handle sweet...lol and bland
I am hoping to add salt soon...lol

KeepJeep
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I'm just curious here. Your post says nothing about hemorrhaging or miscarriage. Why was that not included? That's way more serious than nausea and goes way beyond any help you could receive from CM. Good luck!

Quoting JoLee12345:

Nice! So me taking Zofran from my doc is bad now? Okay! And karma .... so me saying my opinions makes me deserve hemorrhaging, and threatened miscarriage ? You all are very sad! Thank you to honest people trying to give honest answers to the subject at hand! Though I am hardly offended by someone with redneck in their sn. Maybe whitetrashmomma will comment next! And btw zofran is a class A drug, marijuana is not classified since it is illegal. I like my chances with a proven 100% safe drug!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN