Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I LOVE illegal immigrants!!!!! They are awesome!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Illegal immigrants do all the work Americans would never do!  They are a huge part of our economic system, and help our country run smoothly!  Hooray for illegal immigrants!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Replies (21-30):
LectioDivina
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM

That's actually a very true statement.

LectioDivina
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Quoting Refurbished:

You obviously have never been to an area with a high illegal immigrant population.

I live in Los Angeles, I don't mind them...

ReadWriteLuv
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Oh jeeze

xxbyamomentx
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM
2 moms liked this

I know lots of people in my area who would do ANY job...the economy here really isn't picking up. I can't stand it when people take jobs from taxpayers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM
My brother has a construction company, as soon as an American get hurt, like a sprain or something minor, they are in the ER, and filing for workers comp. The illegals can't and won't do that.
LectioDivina
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Quoting dancer:

seriously!!  They are taking away jobs from the citizens that need them and they would do them,no matter what the job is!  

Citizens won't go work for 15 hours without a break, citizens won't clean up dead animals in a 115 degree room for 6 hours at a time while inhaling feces, Citizens won't LOSE THEIR FEET from walking all day in our pesticides picking crops until they have such bad abscesses,infections and Gangrene that they have to have their feet amputated...

Citizens just like to think about the job at MC donalds being taken...

Aphrodisiac
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM

dumb

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Quoting xxbyamomentx:

I know lots of people in my area who would do ANY job...the economy here really isn't picking up. I can't stand it when people take jobs from taxpayers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting xxbyamomentx:

HA haa ha!

xxbyamomentx
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:32 AM

hahahaha. Yes. You win one internets.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting xxbyamomentx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)