Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin off because it p*****ses me off (with edit in red)Edit 2 in blue

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 197 Replies
14 moms liked this

When your husband, SO, DF or whatever cheats on you  IT'S HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!!  The "other woman" is can't be called a homewrecker becuase it wasn't her home to wreck, IT WAS HIS!!!!!    He's your husband, SHE'S NOT!!    Blame the one who can't keep it in his pants and stop trying to cause drama by blaming the woman he slept with.  AARRRGGHHH!!!!

that's my vent, don't care if you bash, that's my opinion

Of course the other woman is a slut and a skank, and should be ashamed of herself.  But she's not the one in the relationship.  and if she knew than yeah i'd hate her guts but she's not the one who made vows or was in a committed relationship. 

alright ladies, i admit i've never been in the situation before but i'm sick of friends blaming the other woman so she can forgive her df, i'm sick of hearing about the nasty things you put on your fb page about the other woman.  I hate hearing what a wonderful f***king guy he is and he was just SEDUCED by the evil homewrecking tramp.  he was tricked into it  bullshit.  he made a committment!!!  he made the mistake!!!!!!!!!!   just admit that the wonderful guy you thought you had and that you bragged all the time about isnt so EFFFINNNGG PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Yep I agree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inthebox_11
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:48 AM

No bashing.  You're right.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:48 AM
18 moms liked this

It's her fault too for sleeping with a married man (if she knew he was married). She should've had the dignity to not sleep with a married man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:48 AM
3 moms liked this
I think it depends on the situation. Of course, the SO is ALWAYS to blame, but sometimes the other woman is, too.
sunshinebebe26
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I think if the the other woman knows or knew he was in a relationship then it's both of their faults.

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM
For the most part, i agree with you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM
You are right. However if you KNOW he is married and still spread your legs, you're a ho.
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM
It's their get out of it free card so they can take him back. By blaming her, it absolves him, so she doesn't have to face it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
..MoonShine..
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Yup.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it depends on the situation. Of course, the SO is ALWAYS to blame, but sometimes the other woman is, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Yup.

Quoting LucyMom08:

It's their get out of it free card so they can take him back. By blaming her, it absolves him, so she doesn't have to face it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)