Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin off because it p*****ses me off (with edit in red)Edit 2 in blue

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When your husband, SO, DF or whatever cheats on you  IT'S HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!!  The "other woman" is can't be called a homewrecker becuase it wasn't her home to wreck, IT WAS HIS!!!!!    He's your husband, SHE'S NOT!!    Blame the one who can't keep it in his pants and stop trying to cause drama by blaming the woman he slept with.  AARRRGGHHH!!!!

that's my vent, don't care if you bash, that's my opinion

Of course the other woman is a slut and a skank, and should be ashamed of herself.  But she's not the one in the relationship.  and if she knew than yeah i'd hate her guts but she's not the one who made vows or was in a committed relationship. 

alright ladies, i admit i've never been in the situation before but i'm sick of friends blaming the other woman so she can forgive her df, i'm sick of hearing about the nasty things you put on your fb page about the other woman.  I hate hearing what a wonderful f***king guy he is and he was just SEDUCED by the evil homewrecking tramp.  he was tricked into it  bullshit.  he made a committment!!!  he made the mistake!!!!!!!!!!   just admit that the wonderful guy you thought you had and that you bragged all the time about isnt so EFFFINNNGG PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Replies (171-180):
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM

The other woman made no vow or promise of fidelity to you. The man did. Sometimes the woman is not even aware that he is in a relationship. 

QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM
This is how I feel as well.

Quoting purpleducky:

It's her fault too for sleeping with a married man (if she knew he was married). She should've had the dignity to not sleep with a married man.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emsmom627
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM

if this situation would happen to me i would be pissed at my husband because he ruined the relationship.  it is her fault for exactly what you said she is a skank and whore and for that she will get treated like one by me.  it would definitely make me feel better if i got to smack her around.  i do think the husband has 95% of the blame but woman should know better than to go with married men.  don't do anything to someone you would not want done to yourself. 

Quoting Anonymous:

but how is it her fault?  he's the one in the committed relationship. like someone above said, "if he doesn't respect your relatioship, why should anyone else?"  even if she knew, she's a skank and a whore but he's still to blame for the relationship ending

Quoting emsmom627:

sounds like you can be the better person than.  good for you.  if someone knew my husband was married with a baby and slept with him anyway you can bet she will find me on her doorstep. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I would hate her guts!!  she's the one he cheated with, however he would be the one feeling my wrath, not her.  he's the one who broke us up, not her.  he's the one who was committed and didn't care, he's the one with a family that he didn't think about, he's the one who could have walked away. 

Quoting emsmom627:

what would you think of her if you were in that situation? 

amomynous_j
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:39 PM

i think in most cases all 3 are to blame. 

elleinady
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Of course you would? Why? You don't have any obligation to. It's not your kid. You made no promise to protect him. Why should you?

Quoting Anonymous:

that's not the point, of course you save a child even if it's not yours.  but if my df cheated on me with someone who knew about me than yes it's his fault for not walking away.  it's called self control, and she's a horrible person to do that, but i still blame him

Quoting elleinady:

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, can we say topic jumper??   two competely different things!!  he's the douche who cheated, she's just the slut he cheated with.  stay with me now!!

Quoting elleinady:

Bullshit. If I see your kid about to get hit by a bus and I can't get to him faster and you can't, does that mean I should just sit on my ass? What if I did? I didn't have that child. He's not my respOnsbility. I didn't have him. But i would be a douchebag for allowing him to be hit by a bus when I could have stopped it. It's called HUMAN. DECENCY. say it with me now. It's a very easy concept.

No, it's not. It's the same thing. It's not a case of apples and oranges. Not having any respect to honor and protect other human being's livelihoods is the SAME. FUCKING. THING.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tish_Hughes
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I don't really care if you've been in this situation or not, what you said is still 100% TRUE!!

Quoting Anonymous:

When your husband, SO, DF or whatever cheats on you  IT'S HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!!  The "other woman" is can't be called a homewrecker becuase it wasn't her home to wreck, IT WAS HIS!!!!!    He's your husband, SHE'S NOT!!    Blame the one who can't keep it in his pants and stop trying to cause drama by blaming the woman he slept with.  AARRRGGHHH!!!!

that's my vent, don't care if you bash, that's my opinion

Of course the other woman is a slut and a skank, and should be ashamed of herself.  But she's not the one in the relationship.  and if she knew than yeah i'd hate her guts but she's not the one who made vows or was in a committed relationship. 

alright ladies, i admit i've never been in the situation before but i'm sick of friends blaming the other woman so she can forgive her df, i'm sick of hearing about the nasty things you put on your fb page about the other woman.  I hate hearing what a wonderful f***king guy he is and he was just SEDUCED by the evil homewrecking tramp.  he was tricked into it  bullshit.  he made a committment!!!  he made the mistake!!!!!!!!!!   just admit that the wonderful guy you thought you had and that you bragged all the time about isnt so EFFFINNNGG PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Yes he made a choice to cheat. But she also made a choice. She couldve chosen not to go after him. But she did. I also made a choice. I broke up with him and ended my friendship with her. All i know is there were choices the 3 of ud made and could have made. And for me i made the right one fir myself. Even if it led me down a dark path for a bit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did she pull it out and force him? He was the engaged one. It was his choice to put it into her.

Quoting Jamie1972:

I can tell u the girl that my exfiance cheated with was 50% at fault. She knew he was engaged, hell she was a bridesmaid of mine. So yup sometines the other woman is at fault too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Yes he did get a lot worse than she did. I also didnt marry him till 4 years later. I forgave him and we moved on. We hare very happy now and have had two little girls together. and he hasnt cheated on me since. And he wouldnt dare hit me because IF he woke up the next morning, he would wake up choking on his own testicals.

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously he got worse since you married him.  i would never take back a cheater!!! and i told my df that at the very beginning of the relationship.  don't cheat on me, i'd rather you just tell me that you're done with me and don't hit me, you hit me once and it's the last time.  some things i wouldn't forgive.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

She knew he was taken. She shouldnt have pursued him. I sent the chick who cheated with my now DH a scathing letter, No I dont regret it. made me feel better. But you best believe he got A LOT worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh i can hate her as well, i'm saying don't cause drama with her via facebook, twitter stuff like that.  lay the blame where it should be and that's with him. he was the one in a relationship he should have taken your feelings into consideration.  he's at fault for ruining your relationship she's just the one that said yes.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

I can be pissed off at him and hate her as well. Its not difficult.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just posts here, it's everywhere.  it's always the drama of women hating women when it's the man who she should get pissed at. yeah she should be ashamed and will have to live with her choices but she doesn't concern me, HE does.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Then why open the posts?

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never screwed a married man.  I never would.  My df is the only man i've ever been with.  this topic just bugs me.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

That is usually what all the home wreckers say. So did you screw the married man?

Oh and BTW, if she knows he is married, she could have kept her legs closed. She is at fault as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I see you're still missing my point, that's fine.  i'm saying blame the person in the relationship he's the one who broke the commitment.  you just don't want to see that you are talking about something that is not even relevant!!

Quoting elleinady:

Of course you would? Why? You don't have any obligation to. It's not your kid. You made no promise to protect him. Why should you?

Quoting Anonymous:

that's not the point, of course you save a child even if it's not yours.  but if my df cheated on me with someone who knew about me than yes it's his fault for not walking away.  it's called self control, and she's a horrible person to do that, but i still blame him

Quoting elleinady:

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, can we say topic jumper??   two competely different things!!  he's the douche who cheated, she's just the slut he cheated with.  stay with me now!!

Quoting elleinady:

Bullshit. If I see your kid about to get hit by a bus and I can't get to him faster and you can't, does that mean I should just sit on my ass? What if I did? I didn't have that child. He's not my respOnsbility. I didn't have him. But i would be a douchebag for allowing him to be hit by a bus when I could have stopped it. It's called HUMAN. DECENCY. say it with me now. It's a very easy concept.

No, it's not. It's the same thing. It's not a case of apples and oranges. Not having any respect to honor and protect other human being's livelihoods is the SAME. FUCKING. THING.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 11:36 AM

that's great i'm glad that you could forgive him... i never would.  i'm glad you guys have a great life :)

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Yes he did get a lot worse than she did. I also didnt marry him till 4 years later. I forgave him and we moved on. We hare very happy now and have had two little girls together. and he hasnt cheated on me since. And he wouldnt dare hit me because IF he woke up the next morning, he would wake up choking on his own testicals.

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously he got worse since you married him.  i would never take back a cheater!!! and i told my df that at the very beginning of the relationship.  don't cheat on me, i'd rather you just tell me that you're done with me and don't hit me, you hit me once and it's the last time.  some things i wouldn't forgive.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

She knew he was taken. She shouldnt have pursued him. I sent the chick who cheated with my now DH a scathing letter, No I dont regret it. made me feel better. But you best believe he got A LOT worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh i can hate her as well, i'm saying don't cause drama with her via facebook, twitter stuff like that.  lay the blame where it should be and that's with him. he was the one in a relationship he should have taken your feelings into consideration.  he's at fault for ruining your relationship she's just the one that said yes.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

I can be pissed off at him and hate her as well. Its not difficult.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just posts here, it's everywhere.  it's always the drama of women hating women when it's the man who she should get pissed at. yeah she should be ashamed and will have to live with her choices but she doesn't concern me, HE does.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Then why open the posts?

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never screwed a married man.  I never would.  My df is the only man i've ever been with.  this topic just bugs me.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

That is usually what all the home wreckers say. So did you screw the married man?

Oh and BTW, if she knows he is married, she could have kept her legs closed. She is at fault as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN