Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin off because it p*****ses me off (with edit in red)Edit 2 in blue

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When your husband, SO, DF or whatever cheats on you  IT'S HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!!  The "other woman" is can't be called a homewrecker becuase it wasn't her home to wreck, IT WAS HIS!!!!!    He's your husband, SHE'S NOT!!    Blame the one who can't keep it in his pants and stop trying to cause drama by blaming the woman he slept with.  AARRRGGHHH!!!!

that's my vent, don't care if you bash, that's my opinion

Of course the other woman is a slut and a skank, and should be ashamed of herself.  But she's not the one in the relationship.  and if she knew than yeah i'd hate her guts but she's not the one who made vows or was in a committed relationship. 

alright ladies, i admit i've never been in the situation before but i'm sick of friends blaming the other woman so she can forgive her df, i'm sick of hearing about the nasty things you put on your fb page about the other woman.  I hate hearing what a wonderful f***king guy he is and he was just SEDUCED by the evil homewrecking tramp.  he was tricked into it  bullshit.  he made a committment!!!  he made the mistake!!!!!!!!!!   just admit that the wonderful guy you thought you had and that you bragged all the time about isnt so EFFFINNNGG PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Replies (181-190):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on May. 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I disagree. She isnt always a slut nor a homewrecker I dated a guy for months and never knew he was married. When I did find out we,were done I was pissed and I endded things. Its only when she knows he is married is she a slut.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM

i agree with you, i never said anything about if a woman didn't know he was married. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I disagree. She isnt always a slut nor a homewrecker I dated a guy for months and never knew he was married. When I did find out we,were done I was pissed and I endded things. Its only when she knows he is married is she a slut.

elleinady
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I see you're still missing my point, that's fine.  i'm saying blame the person in the relationship he's the one who broke the commitment.  you just don't want to see that you are talking about something that is not even relevant!!

Quoting elleinady:

Of course you would? Why? You don't have any obligation to. It's not your kid. You made no promise to protect him. Why should you?

Quoting Anonymous:

that's not the point, of course you save a child even if it's not yours.  but if my df cheated on me with someone who knew about me than yes it's his fault for not walking away.  it's called self control, and she's a horrible person to do that, but i still blame him

Quoting elleinady:

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, can we say topic jumper??   two competely different things!!  he's the douche who cheated, she's just the slut he cheated with.  stay with me now!!

Quoting elleinady:

Bullshit. If I see your kid about to get hit by a bus and I can't get to him faster and you can't, does that mean I should just sit on my ass? What if I did? I didn't have that child. He's not my respOnsbility. I didn't have him. But i would be a douchebag for allowing him to be hit by a bus when I could have stopped it. It's called HUMAN. DECENCY. say it with me now. It's a very easy concept.

No, it's not. It's the same thing. It's not a case of apples and oranges. Not having any respect to honor and protect other human being's livelihoods is the SAME. FUCKING. THING.

The fact that you can't see the relevancy kind of concludes my initial assumption of you not being very bright.

Maevelyn
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I agree, unless the other woman is your best friend or your sister, some one who has a relationship with you, then they are both home wreckers. My friend's dh cheated and the other woman didn't know he was married when it all started. Well when that "slutty other woman" found out she not only broke things of with him, she contacted her and let herknow what was going on. My friend blamed HER!!! Idk what people are thinking some times. The woman apologized and cried bc "she never ment to hurt anybody." 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on May. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM
" Of course the other woman is a slut and a skank, and should be ashamed of herself. But she's not the one in the relationship."

Your right you didnt you lumped everyone in one catagory.

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree with you, i never said anything about if a woman didn't know he was married. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Breezie_Starr
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

it is both their faults. *if she knew* if she didn't know maybe... depends if she ever asked but it is always HIS fault...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM

(laughing) I'm smarter than you.  I'm saying that when a man cheats on his wife or so or df or whatever, that 'the other woman' isn't the one who should be in a catfight.  you should lay blame where it is and on the cheating person!!  the other woman didn't make vows, the other woman didn't make a committment, it's not her prob to save his marriage.  is she still a not very nice person who will have to live with her own choices? yes, but she's not my prob, he is.  now on a completely DIFFERENT topic. if a child was about to be hit by a bus, and the mother couldn't get to them in time, of course i would save the child.  it doesn't matter that i didn't give birth or make promises, it's LIFE AND DEATH.  not one person having sex with anohter and making people miserable.   NO ONE IS DYING!!! 

Quoting elleinady:

Quoting Anonymous:

I see you're still missing my point, that's fine.  i'm saying blame the person in the relationship he's the one who broke the commitment.  you just don't want to see that you are talking about something that is not even relevant!!

Quoting elleinady:

Of course you would? Why? You don't have any obligation to. It's not your kid. You made no promise to protect him. Why should you?

Quoting Anonymous:

that's not the point, of course you save a child even if it's not yours.  but if my df cheated on me with someone who knew about me than yes it's his fault for not walking away.  it's called self control, and she's a horrible person to do that, but i still blame him

Quoting elleinady:

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, can we say topic jumper??   two competely different things!!  he's the douche who cheated, she's just the slut he cheated with.  stay with me now!!

Quoting elleinady:

Bullshit. If I see your kid about to get hit by a bus and I can't get to him faster and you can't, does that mean I should just sit on my ass? What if I did? I didn't have that child. He's not my respOnsbility. I didn't have him. But i would be a douchebag for allowing him to be hit by a bus when I could have stopped it. It's called HUMAN. DECENCY. say it with me now. It's a very easy concept.

No, it's not. It's the same thing. It's not a case of apples and oranges. Not having any respect to honor and protect other human being's livelihoods is the SAME. FUCKING. THING.

The fact that you can't see the relevancy kind of concludes my initial assumption of you not being very bright.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM

that was my reply to someone saying that the woman knew he was marrried, than yeah, she's a slut and a skank but he's still my prob, not her

Quoting Anonymous:

" Of course the other woman is a slut and a skank, and should be ashamed of herself. But she's not the one in the relationship."

Your right you didnt you lumped everyone in one catagory.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 11:57 AM

My point exactly.  What the fuck, blame the other woman so your husband is still a great guy.  bullshit!  and if it's your best friend or your sister than i would hate them both equally and not forgive either.

Quoting Maevelyn:

I agree, unless the other woman is your best friend or your sister, some one who has a relationship with you, then they are both home wreckers. My friend's dh cheated and the other woman didn't know he was married when it all started. Well when that "slutty other woman" found out she not only broke things of with him, she contacted her and let herknow what was going on. My friend blamed HER!!! Idk what people are thinking some times. The woman apologized and cried bc "she never ment to hurt anybody." 

jaysmommy04
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM
the reason why the other woman is to blame just as much as the man because most women who know she is with a married man will continue because of her own ego. It's usually an ago boost for people when they think they defeated the rival. It's a game to them. And if their are children involved they deserve to get their ass beat just as much as the other..though their are some exception s to this reasoning. It's more one a case by case basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN