Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin off because it p*****ses me off (with edit in red)Edit 2 in blue

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When your husband, SO, DF or whatever cheats on you  IT'S HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!!  The "other woman" is can't be called a homewrecker becuase it wasn't her home to wreck, IT WAS HIS!!!!!    He's your husband, SHE'S NOT!!    Blame the one who can't keep it in his pants and stop trying to cause drama by blaming the woman he slept with.  AARRRGGHHH!!!!

that's my vent, don't care if you bash, that's my opinion

Of course the other woman is a slut and a skank, and should be ashamed of herself.  But she's not the one in the relationship.  and if she knew than yeah i'd hate her guts but she's not the one who made vows or was in a committed relationship. 

alright ladies, i admit i've never been in the situation before but i'm sick of friends blaming the other woman so she can forgive her df, i'm sick of hearing about the nasty things you put on your fb page about the other woman.  I hate hearing what a wonderful f***king guy he is and he was just SEDUCED by the evil homewrecking tramp.  he was tricked into it  bullshit.  he made a committment!!!  he made the mistake!!!!!!!!!!   just admit that the wonderful guy you thought you had and that you bragged all the time about isnt so EFFFINNNGG PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
The third car shouldn't have been following so closely.

Quoting SDarvasi:

IF the woman KNEW about you...and still had an affair with you DH or SO...then YES...she IS a homewrecker too! 

Your illogical thinking is basically like saying that two people get into a car accident.

One was drinking, but not a lot, so they didn't think it would matter. But understands the consequences.

The other, is just a speed demon, breaking rules because he can...and at the intersection, the BOTH fail to follow the ruls of the road, and crash, which also then causes another car to crash as well behind them.

So who's to blame? The speeder? Or the pre-drinker?

Aren;t they BOTH at fault for not abiding by the rules? Having a little more respect for others that share the road?

In my eyes...they are both responsible for the third partie's accident.

Just the same as in a relationship/affair situation.

If she KNEW, and still willingly carried on an affair behind the wife's back...then she is JUST AS MUCH at fault as the hubby. That's called being selfishly scandalous and not giving a shit how it affects the wife.

Home wrecker.

arpazia
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never been in this situation , but I'm willing to bet I would be equally furious with him and her. If she knew that makes her a homewrecking skank... Justify it all you need:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Not necissarily. He may have wanted that woman. He may have developed feeling for that woman. Just bc he cheats with one woman doesn't mean he'd cheat with another.

Quoting owl0210:

I agree, if it wasn't that "other woman" it would've been another one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Of course I don't

Quoting ..guesswho..:

You aren't very smart are you? How could you possibly blame the wife for her husband cheating on her? That is the most asinine thing I have ever read. I bet you blame rape victims for getting raped too SMH.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its actually your fault. You failed as a wife if your husband has to look outside of the marriage to meet his needs. If a husband cheats, the wife should be ashamed of herself and see what she can do differently

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM

While I do believe the DH took the vows, it takes 2 to tango and if the woman knew he was married, she is a homewrecking whore...period !!!

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM
She can be skanky as anything, but I highly doubt she pulled out his penis and sat on it by herself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
..guesswho..
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Well at least you have some decency.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course I don't

Quoting ..guesswho..:

You aren't very smart are you? How could you possibly blame the wife for her husband cheating on her? That is the most asinine thing I have ever read. I bet you blame rape victims for getting raped too SMH.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its actually your fault. You failed as a wife if your husband has to look outside of the marriage to meet his needs. If a husband cheats, the wife should be ashamed of herself and see what she can do differently

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

hahah...omg...always gotta find something to argue..oh, anonymous. you  funny lady you.

Quoting Anonymous:

The third car shouldn't have been following so closely.

Quoting SDarvasi:

IF the woman KNEW about you...and still had an affair with you DH or SO...then YES...she IS a homewrecker too! 

Your illogical thinking is basically like saying that two people get into a car accident.

One was drinking, but not a lot, so they didn't think it would matter. But understands the consequences.

The other, is just a speed demon, breaking rules because he can...and at the intersection, the BOTH fail to follow the ruls of the road, and crash, which also then causes another car to crash as well behind them.

So who's to blame? The speeder? Or the pre-drinker?

Aren;t they BOTH at fault for not abiding by the rules? Having a little more respect for others that share the road?

In my eyes...they are both responsible for the third partie's accident.

Just the same as in a relationship/affair situation.

If she KNEW, and still willingly carried on an affair behind the wife's back...then she is JUST AS MUCH at fault as the hubby. That's called being selfishly scandalous and not giving a shit how it affects the wife.

Home wrecker.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Is this the lady with the teacher husband?

I agree 100%. I would blame my husband. Obviously I'd would feel anger towards any woman who wouldn't respect my marriage. But when it comes down to it, it's my husband who should walk away. It's our marriage, not the other woman's. That woman is free to do what she wants (even when it's wrong and disgraceful) my husband is NOT available. Making it HIS job to do what's right and walk away when he's tempted. The end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I agree with you. It is silly to get mad at her unless she was your friend. The one who wronged you was him. She is just who he wronged you with.

I never understood why we like to put blame on others when men cheat on us. He slipped and fell and landed inside her I guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)