Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you have got to be kidding me...So pissed

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

So I signed my son up for kindergarden and went to meet his teachers.

Rewind a few months. I worked at a daycare and my son also attended. There was a boy in his class (his mother also worked there) who was beating the crap out of my son everyday. He hit him in the face with a chair left several marks and bruises. The boy walked up to me and said yep i hit him with a chair and I'll do it again. I was shocked and went to talk to me boss. He also had went crying to the teacher that my ds had punched him. Turns out my son only punched him becasue the boy wrestled him to the ground and wouldnt let him up. So I go to talk to my boss whos only respone is "ok". thats it, So my ds teachers went to talk to the boys monther. A half hour later the boys dad comes to pick him up. Most days he goes home after lunch. He goes to see his mom who gives him cookies. Are you f***ing kidding me. I started watching my ds and this boy on my lunch and I was horrified. He hit my ds, punched, kicked, pushed him to the ground, choked him ( i went outside and screamed at him) and he grabbed ds and tried to throw my ds off the top of the slide which is a good 5ft off the ground. Thank god my son held on tight. Then teacher put my ds in time out. Hell no. I went to talk to the boss again and was informed that it was all my sons fault. I said no its not my ds comes home with several bruises everyday the other boy doesnt have a mark on him. And my ds stays away from the other boy most of the time i look in on him and he was playing barbies with the girls. So i walked out and sent all the pics I had been talking to DSS which is like CPS here and they were investigated. The kid is still there and still casueing problems.

I dont not blame the teachers they were abused by this boy as well causing one to quit.

So back to meeting my ds teachers. I knew my old boss lived down the road and her dd would start school the same time as my ds. But there are 5 kindergarden classes. Guess whos class shes in????? yep my ds. She had the good sense to not talk to me. My ds and her dd get along but I have to deal with her all year awesome. I love his teachers they are very knowledgable with ADHD kids which my ds has so I dont want to change his class. This is going to be a fun year

by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Keep detailed records-photos, written statements, etc. Go to the police dept. and have them make a record of your complaints as well. If all else fails, you need to protect your child, and put him in another school.

brittani
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM

i think you mis read. Hes not going to school with the boy hes going to school with the dd of the boss who told me it was my sons fault. My ds and her dd get along no problems with the kids but I have to deal with my old boss all year now.

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Keep detailed records-photos, written statements, etc. Go to the police dept. and have them make a record of your complaints as well. If all else fails, you need to protect your child, and put him in another school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN