Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My bf is mad i wont babysit his demon of a son. update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies
This kid is a pain in the ass and their is no way I can watch him without going insane or killing him. Yes he knows how I feel about him. Even he knows his kid has behavior problems. His mom lets him do whatever he wants. He's mean and doesn't listen for shit.

He fucking dropped him off anyway and took off. We are done. When he comes to get him I'm telling him it's over. I told the kid to go outside and play. If something happens it's not on me because I didn't agree to watch him.

I didn't leave him outside. Never heard of someone saying stupid shit when they're mad? Like I said. We have some talking to do if this relationship is gonna work.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you guys need to work on this. If you are going to be commited to your boyfriend you are going to deal with the son that comes along with him.

r_luvli
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM
18 moms liked this
Then you need to end the relationship. Surely you wouldn't want a man around that felt that way about your child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Good for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
and....
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Albeit a "package" deal when you date someone with shackles (kids) I DO NOT blame you. Let him and his ex deal with him, they are the reason he is as he is. Let the two of them share in the misery of their demon seed!

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

The kid is part of the package.  If you can't handle it then you need to move on.  A demon child would be a deal breaker for me too.

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
2 moms liked this

i really hope you and your boyfriend break up soon, the last thing a child like that needs in his life is someone else to ignore him and not give him the attention he needs. 

ms_jasmine
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Nu uh!you're his GIRLFRIEND,not his babysitter.I had to lay that law down w/an ex.Seriously,he doesn't work for free does he???why should you?

I'm sorry but that's just how I am.I loved my ex's girls,they're great kids,but it gets stressful after awhile!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Well if you can't handle his child, then why are you with him? I hope you don't have plans on marrying this guy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Quoting kmorales7690:

i really hope you and your boyfriend break up soon, the last thing a child like that needs in his life is someone else to ignore him and not give him the attention he needs. 

Are you being serious? Is it not possible that the kid could just be an asshole? I hate when you guys play this "not enough attention" card.

OP, you need to end it with him, the last thing you want is to end up with a bratty SS.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 1:55 PM
I don't mind when he's here to deal with him but I will not allow him to pawn him off on me. I am not obligated to babysit. I don't expect him to watch my kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN