Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you really that stupid...

Posted by   + Show Post

that you can't read a post before replying as if you had? Seriously, if you haven't read the post just say so. It's not hard. I'm talking original post, not the whole thread.

Stupid bitches.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
lalaboosh
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:10 PM

To be fair, I'm asking if you (general you) are stupid. <3

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you calling me stupid?

Just because I spend a lot of time online doesn't make it so.

Wow, I'm hurt.

rliperote2
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I don't understand I need an example tbh

Quoting lalaboosh:

My problem isn't the not reading the post, my problem is not acknowleging it.

Quoting rliperote2:

Sometimes the posts are a book!!! Now and then I admit to speed reason no not stupid but if the post is blah blah and more blah blah I skip. I knw your going to say why reply at all?! Well I invested the time to click on it and I've already read some of it so I'm going to add my 2 cents

Quoting psychessun:

i read the Original post, but i don't always have four days to read the replies. 

does that make me a stupid bitch?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2littledaisies
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I never go through all the replies lol. I just respond usually... so freakin sue me :P

Quoting psychessun:

i read the Original post, but i don't always have four days to read the replies. 

nicki1018
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Yep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM
I read the post, now where is my cookie?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 7, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Well, if it does, then I would be sitting on the 'stupid bitch' couch with you!
Maybe some people don't realize that others can't spend all day, every day, on here.

Quoting psychessun:

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I'll share one in an edit to the original post if I find a juicy one. ;)

Quoting rliperote2:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting rliperote2:

Sometimes the posts are a book!!! Now and then I admit to speed reason no not stupid but if the post is blah blah and more blah blah I skip. I knw your going to say why reply at all?! Well I invested the time to click on it and I've already read some of it so I'm going to add my 2 cents

Quoting psychessun:

rliperote2
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Ok I'll wait lol

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting rliperote2:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting rliperote2:

Quoting psychessun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM

It's not juicy, so I'll put it here. This is the reply that got me posting this. Think of it as the final straw if you will. LOL!!

I don't expect you to read this since it's not very interesting. Just throwin it out there for ya.

I posted:

I was really excited about my new Dr because she was interested in learning about apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and things. I was going to bring her info I'd found on it and journal my experiences with other holistic remedies to share with her. Well now I don't want to bother going back. Here's why:

I went in two Thursdays ago to look at my swollen ankles. We scheduled a follow up for the next Thursday. Tuesday I get a call asking if I can reschedule my Wednesday appointment (what??) for Friday morning. Well probably not, since I have no car and my fiance is at school in the morning and I can't walk to the bus stop because of my swelling... but whatevs! I scheduled it and tried to find a ride I trusted (I'd have DD with me) and was unable to. So I called the office two days before the appointment and get voicemail. I tried to leave a message, but my cheek hit the end button and I got distracted by baby. So I called the next day and the office was closed! The message said the office would be closed Friday, too! WTF?? Why schedule an appointment when you're PLANNING to be closed?!?! I called and left a message about how confusing they were being and they called back twice in half an hour while I was sleeping this morning and left TWO voicemails that I could barely understand.

FUCK! I just want to get and stay healthy!!!! Why don't Drs want that and why are their office staff so FREAKING STUPID??? Should I go back?

The response:

Sounds like something happened and the doctor had to close the office for personal reasons. Believe it or not, doctors are people, too!

My issue: What about the reschedule for Friday when she was planning to be gone anyway?

Quoting rliperote2:

Ok I'll wait lol

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting rliperote2:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting rliperote2:

Quoting psychessun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)