Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thank you Ladies for paying for my daycare

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

so that I can attend school full time and faster and get my Degree so I can better provide for my kids. I didnt plan on being a single mother and was quite shocked by it. But I wasn't going to stay with someone who hit me. I know woman on P.A are looked down upon but I truly apperciate it and I feel blessed that the help is there so I won't have tpo work 2-3 jobs to give my kids a good life.

So I say thank you.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 7:09 PM

bump

TrouserMouse
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Keep doing your best to get ahead. Congrats on working on a degree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rliperote2
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Your welcome :). I have no issue with pa especially for single moms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you, It's very stressful and hard I havent been in school in 8 yrs so getting back in the swing was very hard. But I'm getting A's so I'm happy about that

Quoting TrouserMouse:

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM

You are welcome. Now just make it worth our money and take care of your kids. What are you studying in school?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Business Management with a specialize in Non-profit management.

I intend to! I want my kids to have a stable and secure life and after weighing my options I felt school was the best bet so I could also spend time with them

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

You are welcome. Now just it worth our money and take care of your kids. What are you studying in school?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I run a daycare and I have to say, the moms who are using the daycare subsidy program are some of the most hard working women I have ever met. I think this program is great and it's sad that this is the first place they are cutting funding in my state right now. The moms are going to have a bigger parent portion soon. 

CONGRATS on the As!!!

TrouserMouse
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM
I went back to school 10 years after graduating high school. I had 4 kids, ran my own business, worked 20-25 hours a week as an Internal Auditor of a local bank, all while going to school full time. Thank goodness I was not single. I had enough on my plate.

All that hard work will pay off and instill you with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Getting my degree was one of the best things I could have done for myself. It also shows your children how to work hard to get what you want in life.

Quoting Anonymous:

thank you, It's very stressful and hard I havent been in school in 8 yrs so getting back in the swing was very hard. But I'm getting A's so I'm happy about that

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAnnaBanana
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Right on! An education is a great investment. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM
How many kids do you have?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)