Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thank you Ladies for paying for my daycare

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so that I can attend school full time and faster and get my Degree so I can better provide for my kids. I didnt plan on being a single mother and was quite shocked by it. But I wasn't going to stay with someone who hit me. I know woman on P.A are looked down upon but I truly apperciate it and I feel blessed that the help is there so I won't have tpo work 2-3 jobs to give my kids a good life.

So I say thank you.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How many kids do you have?

erika9009
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I look down upon anyone on PA that somehow thinks "we owe them" and make it  a career choice.

You DO NOT fall into that category and PA for you is money well spent. 

jamieharper08
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM

You are very welcome :) Good Luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 7:22 PM

thank you so much!

Yea I feel very lucky that i don't have to scramble to figure out how to make it all work. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I run a daycare and I have to say, the moms who are using the daycare subsidy program are some of the most hard working women I have ever met. I think this program is great and it's sad that this is the first place they are cutting funding in my state right now. The moms are going to have a bigger parent portion soon. 

CONGRATS on the As!!!

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:22 PM

That sounds great. Best of luck to you. I know it is hard with kids but it is worth it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Business Management with a specialize in Non-profit management.

I intend to! I want my kids to have a stable and secure life and after weighing my options I felt school was the best bet so I could also spend time with them

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

You are welcome. Now just it worth our money and take care of your kids. What are you studying in school?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I don't know if I could ever make it a career choice, I can provide my kids a much better life by earning my own money.

and thank you

Quoting erika9009:

I look down upon anyone on PA that somehow thinks "we owe them" and make it  a career choice.

You DO NOT fall into that category and PA for you is money well spent. 

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:47 PM
That's what PA is for, you get back on your feet then you leave it for someone else who needs to get back on their feet :)
jonellg
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:48 PM

your welcome

SDarvasi
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM

can of worms

Not me.I am VERY PROUD of you..but I just KNOW someone's gonna come in here and bark about it.

QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM
What I want to live where you do! They say they can't help me if I'm going to school, so I will be taking out mega loans.. good luck though, at least you are trying!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN