Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes, I am butt hurt.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

So my group of friends are all married SAHMs, withpretty much ideal husbands. I am a single mom, with hardly any help.

Last week I told one of them, how Im desperate for a break, and Id see if Grandma would watch the kids one night this week so we could go out. She said thats a great idea, and we would figure something out. Well I text her yesterday and she never replied, so the kids and I just went out to eat with Gma and Gpa.

And guess who walks in? All 4 of them..

My feelings were hurt and I just wanted to go home and cry. So here I am at home, trying to think of a reason I SHOULD NOT be mad.. I really thought they were some of my best friends, but cant help but feel like maybe they dont want to be anymore. I dont know, am I being ridiculous about this?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Root213
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be upset. And id call them out on it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassyscorpio85
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Sounds like time for new friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Those friends suck!  I would be on the hunt for new ones.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Root213:

I would be upset. And id call them out on it

I dont know what to say.I dont want to sound like a big cry baby you know? Now Im just feeling lke maybe I percieved our friendships differently thanwhat they do. I mean they are a lot older than me. One of them is 38 and Im 26. They are married, finished school, lived the all american life style (yes i know it sounds all cliche) all have beautiful houses, and great husbands. Here I am struggling to get through school, going whacko bc i hae no help, stressing all the time. Maybe I was just wrong, and we were never friends, but just aquaintances? I dont know.

Root213
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Did they see you out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Quoting sassyscorpio85:

Ive already ditched the friends I did have,bc I didnt agree with their lifestyle.  I was sick of them,and their trashiness, thinking I had other friends I needed more, who were better friends, with class. But now I guess Im wrong..and I really have ZERO friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Quoting Root213:

Did they see you out?

Yes, they all just smiled and said HEYYYYY how are you?? And sat down.

Paperfishies
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:48 PM
I think you have a legit reason to be butt hurt. That was very rude of those bitches, what did they have to say for themselves?

I would invest in some new friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassyscorpio85
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Where are you located.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sassyscorpio85:

Ive already ditched the friends I did have,bc I didnt agree with their lifestyle.  I was sick of them,and their trashiness, thinking I had other friends I needed more, who were better friends, with class. But now I guess Im wrong..and I really have ZERO friends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Quoting Paperfishies:

I think you have a legit reason to be butt hurt. That was very rude of those bitches, what did they have to say for themselves?

I would invest in some new friends.

They said nothing,they just said "Heyyyy How are you??" I said Im good, andcontinued with the kids.

2 of them walked in first and it didnt bother me, but I kept thinking Oh gosh, I hope Ch**** doesnt walk in or else Im going to be really upset. Then she walks  in and says Hey to both my kids, my grandparents and me, with her "peppy" voice and sat down. I didnt bother telling them bye or anything, bc I was about to cry. I just walked out, came home.

I dunno. Im so sick of "friends" We live in such a small town, its either one way or the other. Ive been in both "groups" of friends, and apparently they both suck and they all love talking shit on everyone. Soo I guess Ill just not have friends, except CM and my friends from where I used to live, that I talk to on FB.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)