Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Worst feeling being married for 5 years and your husband says he's not happy and..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

leaves. Then blames you for his unhappines and treats you like crap. No, I didn't notice he was unhappy I thought we were on the same page. The kiddo comes first. He said i didn't turn out to be the peron he thought I was. I put my career on hold to focus on our family, and moved all over the world with him when the military moved him. He faked wanting to work on things but in the end he left.

Now he's acting like he never had a family. He does call our daughter and see's her twice a month. He won't talk to me about anything but her (pick ups and drop offs only) if she's sick he won't even talk to me about it. I feel sad and abandoned and I wonder who I have been living with this whole time. His friend says he has some dream about what he thinks his life should be and said to him he thiks we have been holding him back. He's not the same person I married.

Just needed to get that out. Thank you.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ldgforever
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:41 PM
My ex told me after 10 years of marriage he wasn't happy ....he was sleeping with someone else...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I'm really sorry. :-( 

GraceHudson
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM
bump

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM

sorry to hear that thiis happened to my mother after 20 something years.

I think this is why I always freak out about things with my husband I worry sooo much that this is going to happen with my husband and I even though I dont think i should though.

JohnDeereGirls
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Wow...that's my story exactly. He did the same right after christmas. Sorry for you and the children. Its tough.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM

My brother just did that to his wife about a month ago. I couldn't believe it. Though.. There are days I want to tell my husband that as well.. Because there are a lot of the times that the only reason I stay is so HE wont be homeless.. Sorry had to get that out. Men... are strange... I don't understand then and never will. Women can say what they want... But you will be hard pressed to find a woman (a Sane one anyways) that can truely say that and walk away unscathed.

Im sorry your ex did that to you. I'm sure you didn't deserve what happened. You may never really understand and know what happened. Just understand YOU aren't to blame.. His scewed since of reality is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Sorry, Im sure it's hard but it sounds like he moved on and maybe it's time you did too.

You deserve so much better.
kiralyn
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I'm sorry, hon. :(

TaLeahMB
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Geezus this sounds identical to a friend of mine. (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WaitingOnPeanut
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM

That sucks. :( Sorry you guys are going through this. All you can do is be there for your family, with or without him. Your daughter comes first. Sounds like you could do a lot better, and I'm sure you will! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)