Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another week with no hubby :(

Hubby has been gone for 3 weeks we got to see him for a few hrs this weekend while he was home getting stuff ready for a another job.grr sometimes I hate his job this is suppose to be his slow time but he hasn't has a weekend off in over 4months.hopefully when he gets back Monday he will be home for a little before he has another job! So anyways what are you mamas up to?

Yay hubby just called he might get to come home tomorrow he said he got the job done sooner then they thought he would!! Yay so he will be home for a few days I'm so excited
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Replies (61-66):
Kermitthemom23
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
There used to be a private group on here called flasm. It was great. Sort of dropped out for awhile. And havent looked back into it. Dh has breen laid off or working in town for the better part of 3 years now. He should be leaving next werk. Im excited and dreading it at the same time. btw. Flasm stood for feel like a single mom

Quoting workoutmom2b1g:

Oh my, 3 months!!! I am almost 14 wks. How far are you?

I actually have thought about making a group for Mom's whose husbands work shift work and/or travel for work. There have to more of us out there! I feel like Mom's whose hubbys work 9- 5 don't always understand where I'm coming from. It be nice to have support at night etc when we are on our own. 

Congrats on the Pregnancy! 

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting workoutmom2b1g:

Ya I know what you mean my oldest is gong to be 5 and is always talking about daddy not being home and my son who will be 3 is such a daddies boy he will sit at the window watching for him it's sad but they understand the best they can that daddy has to work.ya it's hard on my hubby as well but this is what he wants for me to be with the kids so when he is home I try to let him just chill out sleep in or go out with the boys without giving him to much trouble when we want to see him as well.hopefully he can have off for a week or two when the baby comes because he leaves for 3months :( how far along are you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vevespears
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Hahahaha same here! I thought yay the entire bed, bathroom, closet for me, he left few things behind and I'm like.... Should I take it back or wait till u come and visit... Uugghh idk... I have never feel so needy!! I'm very independent... Idk what's wrong with me

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting vevespears:

My SO (we both in the army) he got orders to Bragg :( so I've been feeling really lonely. I have never been so attach to a human being (lol) and not even my mom or kids (and i love them to dead) I don't know what this guy did to me

I use to love when he was gone I got the whole bed to myself I got to watch what I wanted on tv ya know but damn him! Now I miss his smelly butt

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww well your not alone at all pm me if you ever need to chat to a mama that understands :-)

Quoting jandyrodax:

It is sad. My husband quit trucking back in September. It was a struggle and the jobs here just didn't pay enough. He went back to trucking in December. 

My kids act out sometimes as well. We believe it has a lot to do with him being gone. I've cried, he's cried, the kids have cried. We are just a mess sometimes. LOL! 

Quoting babie113:

Aww. It Is hard on kidos. My son is almost 3 he sleeps so much better when hubby is home and he avoids telling daddy bye bye :.-( last time he left I cried for a hour :-( and my son acts out. He's lernt that often he goes to bed his dad will tuck him in when he's home and when he wakes up daddy is gone ...so sad but the money Is great

Quoting jandyrodax:

Mine will be home Friday or Saturday. LOL! 

It sucks, but I deal with it. It at least pays the bills, but lately it's just been getting really hard on both him and the kids. He's gone so much that our son keeps trying to tell him that his house is on the road and it's the truck. Our daughter will never say good bye to him when it's time to go. :(

Quoting babie113:

:-( really sucks. Mine is coming home Thursday or Friday I'm so excited

Quoting jandyrodax:

Quoting babie113:

Know how you feel my dh is a Orr truck driver I hardly ever see him :-(

Same here. A few days out of the month and that is it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Quoting vevespears:

Lol damn men! My dh has our problems him being so damn moody all the time from being away and then coming home to us and being use to it just being him it caused a lot of fights to where I was like oh thank god he is leaving tomorrow to x amount of days is dont have to deal with him.but the last yr or so he has been so different that now I miss his stupid ass lol
vevespears
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Oh lord! I just felt like I'll be you if I marry this guy lol... He's very moody, but we both are in So many aspects the same, we are very similar Smh!

Men! Can't live with them or without them

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting vevespears:

Lol damn men! My dh has our problems him being so damn moody all the time from being away and then coming home to us and being use to it just being him it caused a lot of fights to where I was like oh thank god he is leaving tomorrow to x amount of days is dont have to deal with him.but the last yr or so he has been so different that now I miss his stupid ass lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
haha ya we use to butt heads on alot of stuff we have been married 6yrs its been a hard road but i wouldnt change it i love the damn idiot haha

Quoting vevespears:

Oh lord! I just felt like I'll be you if I marry this guy lol... He's very moody, but we both are in So many aspects the same, we are very similar Smh!

Men! Can't live with them or without them

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting vevespears:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)