Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another week with no hubby :(

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM
  • 66 Replies
Hubby has been gone for 3 weeks we got to see him for a few hrs this weekend while he was home getting stuff ready for a another job.grr sometimes I hate his job this is suppose to be his slow time but he hasn't has a weekend off in over 4months.hopefully when he gets back Monday he will be home for a little before he has another job! So anyways what are you mamas up to?

Yay hubby just called he might get to come home tomorrow he said he got the job done sooner then they thought he would!! Yay so he will be home for a few days I'm so excited
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 7, 2012 at 10:45 PM

My SO has been working out of town all week too! Although he's come back two weekends in a row...he's still gone for 5 days, sometimes 6. It sucks sometimes but it's also refreshing since I can do whatever I want without him taking over the tv or couch! lol

luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Quoting SDarvasi:

My SO has been working out of town all week too! Although he's come back two weekends in a row...he's still gone for 5 days, sometimes 6. It sucks sometimes but it's also refreshing since I can do whatever I want without him taking over the tv or couch! lol

Haha I like it when it's like every few months but hate that is has been 3 weeks in a row and even before then he wasn't getting home till 10:30-11 every night so we have spent almost no time together :( hopefully he will be home for a little while when he gets back
moogsmom03
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel your pain! My hubby works M-F on the other side of the state due to a new job. We only see him on the weekends. BUT it does seem to me that we see him more now than we did when he was at his old job where he was lucky to get 2 days off per month! So, it's not all bad. Plus it's only temporary, until we sell our house and get outta here! Good luck to you:) A lot of us are in the same boat it seems.

Schleetle
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM
I need to get some yoga done. My hubby has been busy with work stuff a lot too. He'll find out tomorrow if he has to do this cross country thing for work this coming weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Quoting moogsmom03:

I feel your pain! My hubby works M-F on the other side of the state due to a new job. We only see him on the weekends. BUT it does seem to me that we see him more now than we did when he was at his old job where he was lucky to get 2 days off per month! So, it's not all bad. Plus it's only temporary, until we sell our house and get outta here! Good luck to you:) A lot of us are in the same boat it seems.

Thanks and the same to you as well
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Schleetle:

I need to get some yoga done. My hubby has been busy with work stuff a lot too. He'll find out tomorrow if he has to do this cross country thing for work this coming weekend.

I told mine once I have this baby we are going to be going with his butt since he works all over the world when he has cool jobs we are going to go and find fun stuff to do while he is working that way we can spend time and we get to see the world lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Think of how us military wives must feel when our husbands are gone for a year at a time to a war zone.

I understand you miss him but count your blessings mama
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Think of how us military wives must feel when our husbands are gone for a year at a time to a war zone.

I understand you miss him but count your blessings mama

Not to sound rude but I'm not a military wife so having my husband home more then a few hrs is a little important to me
MDJennyJen
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
I know how you feel... Mine has been gone going on 4 weeks now, no telling how long he'll be gone but hopefully I'll be flying out to see him soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Quoting MDJennyJen:

I know how you feel... Mine has been gone going on 4 weeks now, no telling how long he'll be gone but hopefully I'll be flying out to see him soon.

That's how it is for us in the winter he is gone for weeks to months at a time that's why I love (or use to) the spring summer time he is home almost every night but this yr he is super busy and it sucks maybe it's just the being pregnant that is making is 100tmes worse for me this yr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)