Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another week with no hubby :(

Hubby has been gone for 3 weeks we got to see him for a few hrs this weekend while he was home getting stuff ready for a another job.grr sometimes I hate his job this is suppose to be his slow time but he hasn't has a weekend off in over 4months.hopefully when he gets back Monday he will be home for a little before he has another job! So anyways what are you mamas up to?

Yay hubby just called he might get to come home tomorrow he said he got the job done sooner then they thought he would!! Yay so he will be home for a few days I'm so excited
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
.MoM.
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I'm sure it's important to her to have her husband home too..

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting Anonymous:

Think of how us military wives must feel when our husbands are gone for a year at a time to a war zone.

I understand you miss him but count your blessings mama

Not to sound rude but I'm not a military wife so having my husband home more then a few hrs is a little important to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I feel you pain in 7 months we have only seen dh 2.5 days and now he cant even call for a couple weeks at a time. My DD is really close to him and blaming me but its his job. I feel terrible for her.

workoutmom2b1g
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I'll look into it!!! If you ever need to chat, let me know!!! 

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting workoutmom2b1g:

Ya. 3months he has a job at a power plant he has to work (more like get paid to sit in his hotel room and get paid haha) you should I would deff join and I'm 17weeks.and congrats to you as well.and I get what you mean all my other girlfriend their husbands either don't work or work 9-5 so they just don't understand what it's like

luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Quoting workoutmom2b1g:

Same to you.you every need to vent or just need someone to talk to pm me
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I feel you pain in 7 months we have only seen dh 2.5 days and now he cant even call for a couple weeks at a time. My DD is really close to him and blaming me but its his job. I feel terrible for her.

I'm sorry mama what about like Skype or FaceTime when you do get to talk to him.lucky for us we get to FaceTime with him everynignt so they get to see daddy
ReadWriteLuv
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM
I'm jealous. My hubs has been home for too long, I'm ready for him to go somewhere again, lol. We do better when we have some time apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I'm jealous. My hubs has been home for too long, I'm ready for him to go somewhere again, lol. We do better when we have some time apart.

You can send him over here I need the trash taken out and some clothes folded haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I admire you having your husband deployed, but my husband is gone ALL THE TIME. We miss our spouse too! We get to complain sometimes too. Its hard being a wife and mother in any situation sometimes! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Think of how us military wives must feel when our husbands are gone for a year at a time to a war zone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Oh I agree. I was just trying to make a point that we should all try to remember to count our blessings and to remember that there is always someone out there who has it worse, kwim?

Quoting Anonymous:

I admire you having your husband deployed, but my husband is gone ALL THE TIME. We miss our spouse too! We get to complain sometimes too. Its hard being a wife and mother in any situation sometimes! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2012 at 11:50 PM
2 moms liked this

I am a military wife too and maybe you didn't mean to come off that way but that was rude and uncalled for. When you miss a loved one it hurts the same, each and every day, for each and every longing heart no matter where they are or for how long. And different things hurt more to different types of people. A women's husband gone for two months might literally put her in a sink hole, but another woman might be fine. The woman A might do really well emotionally after losing her home, job, car, and ect where that woman B who was fine without DH is dying inside because she is now homeless.

Don't under value someone's pain. Pain is pain. There is no entitlement and no one has any right to say someone's pain is not painful enough. Yes its great he isn't gone for a year, but fuck, it sucks big time he is gone for how ever many months.

It would be terrible if I said my husband was gone for 18 months, then home gone to training and schools and the field and gone back to iraq for another 12 months so count your blessings and think of how I feel that yours was only gone for a year, right? No, because that year effing sucks for you.

I am seriously not judging you because sometimes everyone has moments, I am just trying to give you a polite moment of clarity. Thanks for your family's sacrifice btw.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN