Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear anons who insist on writing anon. letters to people who probably aren't real

Posted by   + Show Post

I wish some women weren't allowed to get lifetime, or the oxygen network. I wish I could bitch slap some personality into you, so you wouldn't need to sit on cm making people up to pine over (or assist in cheating). Then you could have real people to have a life with, instead of the ones in your head.

Sincerely,

Me :)

by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Ok,lol!

Quoting echoishername:

That doesn't make every psycho on cm an artist.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Where do you think lifetime, movies, are sometimes based off, of real life. Art imitate real life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
You are talking about people having no life, but somehow you are letting something so simple affect yours? Who gives a shit what other people make up?!
rliperote2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Wow I read it and If it's
True she is a disgusting whore!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Java you forgot to change your font and writing style.

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Not only did you have the nerve to claim you did those things, then turn it into a blame of the woman, then blame the husband for wanting you..

ASSUMING YOUR RIGHT IT WAS REAL..

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PUKE! YOU SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT AND WHIPPED!

I HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THIS ALL GET AIDS!

Quoting Anonymous:

Touché! ;P lol

I don't mind your post, just sayin mine wasnt a made up wanna be lifetime movie lol

Quoting echoishername:

Meh, I read all sorts of crap in here. Yours was just another pile. Don't like my post, take your own advice.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm the one who wrote the love letter. Its def real. I'm sure some people will know who I am because I've talked about this before.

Oh and I don't have cable. ;)

And if you don't wanna read it, then don't open it. Pretty simple

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echoishername
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I think you're taking my post way too seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are talking about people having no life, but somehow you are letting something so simple affect yours? Who gives a shit what other people make up?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM

LMAO!! So that letter that was on here yesterday came from a lifetime movie??? That's great! It fooled me!

echoishername
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
The woman who posted that her's was real wrote a love letter. Not the assisted cheating letter.

Quoting rliperote2:

Wow I read it and If it's

True she is a disgusting whore!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Java you forgot to change your font and writing style.

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Not only did you have the nerve to claim you did those things, then turn it into a blame of the woman, then blame the husband for wanting you..

Quoting Anonymous:

Touché! ;P lol

I don't mind your post, just sayin mine wasnt a made up wanna be lifetime movie lol

Quoting echoishername:

Meh, I read all sorts of crap in here. Yours was just another pile. Don't like my post, take your own advice.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm the one who wrote the love letter. Its def real. I'm sure some people will know who I am because I've talked about this before.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Lmfao!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM
lol no. just taking it for what it is.

Quoting echoishername:

I think you're taking my post way too seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

pigtail
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

If it is true, I feel horrible for the wife. The "I'm just so sexy" part made me laugh. She is full of herself.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

I just finished reading it. Good Lord that bitch is a piece of work isnt she? My favorite part was the "Im just so sexy and he was curious" part. Smdh. She needs to be bitch slapped. They both should be tossed in the trash where they belong. With friends like that, the wife sure doesnt need any enemies.

Quoting pigtail:

I almost didn't read it for the same reason. lol You're welcome.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Damn. I saw that one several times too. I skipped it because I thought it was a "letter" to a deceased friend or relative and I really didnt want to read something depressing. Thank you, Pigtail.

Quoting pigtail:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/16528151/Because_I_will_never_get_to_tell_you_in_person_I_am_sorry

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Assuming the post hasnt been deleted...what was the title? I think I missed this one and I need a good laugh right about now. I've had a pretty shitty 2 weeks.

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Quoting Anonymous:

Touché! ;P lol

Quoting echoishername:

Quoting Anonymous:

echoishername
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
But cant you see, no one is at fault... her unending sexiness is just too much for one man to take! ;)

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Lol. I agree.

Quoting pigtail:

If it is true, I feel horrible for the wife. The "I'm just so sexy" part made me laugh. She is full of herself.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

I just finished reading it. Good Lord that bitch is a piece of work isnt she? My favorite part was the "Im just so sexy and he was curious" part. Smdh. She needs to be bitch slapped. They both should be tossed in the trash where they belong. With friends like that, the wife sure doesnt need any enemies.

Quoting pigtail:

I almost didn't read it for the same reason. lol You're welcome.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Damn. I saw that one several times too. I skipped it because I thought it was a "letter" to a deceased friend or relative and I really didnt want to read something depressing. Thank you, Pigtail.

Quoting pigtail:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/16528151/Because_I_will_never_get_to_tell_you_in_person_I_am_sorry

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Assuming the post hasnt been deleted...what was the title? I think I missed this one and I need a good laugh right about now. I've had a pretty shitty 2 weeks.

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Quoting Anonymous:

Touché! ;P lol

Quoting echoishername:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)