Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Don't know if I can take it anymore?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
  • 2 Replies

By it I mean life...I have a dad who might be dying of lung cancer and he also has coronray artery disease from smoking, he smokes bc he's depressed bc my mom left him for another man after 30 yrs of marriage, my own so treats me like gabrage and is also repulsive and annoying to me and I'm only with him for our daughter, my 3 y/o daughter doesnt lsiten to me and was just diagnsoed with reactive airway disease, i have treouble getting ehr to sleep and thus trouble getting to work on time or holding down a job period and am already on shaky ground at this job and it's only been a month, my mom's boyfriend criticizes me in front of my own mother and she doesnt defend me, it takes all my self control not to knock him the eff out, and my brother and his family just moved in there and get along with him fine and make jokes about me, I have hardly any friends, I basically dont enjoy lfie anymore at all...help! And havent really sicne my daughter was about 2 yrs old...she was the joy of my lfie until that age and after that everything just started happening...my parents' divorce, my so beocming even more of a jerk, my dad's health issues, my job losses, etc.

Please someone tell me one day it willg et better...that one day i can feel that weird feeling called "joy" again! Tomrorow I have a dr's appt and am gonna trey to get on anti-depressants!

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lynnd4
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Maybe you need a fresh start. It will get better, it just may take time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on May. 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Sweetheart, it will all get better. The clouds and rain may be here now but one day soon, they sun will finally be out for you. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN