Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

First loves never leave...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this
My ex tried to friend me on Facebook today. He was the first love of my life. You know the one you had in high school you thought you'd be with forever kind of love... Ya that was him. So when I saw he wanted to add me to Facebook I was a bit curious but I declined him because my husband would flip!

Part of me wants to add him though just to say in your face you little bastard who broke my heart! Look at my beautiful family and how well I've done for myself!!!

I'm a terrible person I know lol!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Hahaha I get it but wouldn't do it. I don't need all the bullshit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Ha ha this is probably true
thehickinhickor
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:26 AM
I have mine on my Facebook my SO as nothing to worry about tho i am happy he got away lol sad tho meth as took or messed up a lot of people in my.home town
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:27 AM
I have all my exes on fb. My dh doesn't care at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candymonster
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:27 AM
I felt the same about my ex for quite some time. Luckily, he got himself a ne gf so soon after he tried friending me, he was too occupied to talk. I deleted him with no drama....best..feeling...ever
AnastasiaKorsh
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM

My first love is on my facebook. He actually works up the street from where we live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 2:31 AM
My ex actually lives two streets down from us although I've never seen him but I don't look very hard either lol.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

My first love is on my facebook. He actually works up the street from where we live.

MultiPara
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:32 AM
My ex and I have a child together. He has nothing to do with her and my Dh raises her as his own. My ex randomly goes to my business fb page and likes all the photos of my dd. Its sad and weird... He was my "first love".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2012 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm married to my first love!!!
bchic24
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I'm stuck with my first love. We dated on and off for 3 years starting senior year and he cheated the whole time. I became really good friends with one of the girls he cheated on me with and got pregnant, then they got married!!! I am so happy that he changed for her and their daughter but not so happy that I'm stuck with him always around lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN