Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why arent you in therapy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
I see women on this site getting so upset over strangers opinions. Why do you care. If you really do care do t you think that means you have issues.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:56 AM
No way to get there or trust me i would go the amount i need to.however what people say in here don't upset me when they start too i long off for a few days or weeks and regroup
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princessgurl695
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Why do YOU care that they care? Why are you anon? Do you think you need therapy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:59 AM
I think almost everyone has a bad day, or a particularly sensitive topic. I just avoid harsh groups on my bad days, and don't bother responding if I know it will get me worked up. I also think people on here take being inconsiderate a little too far sometimes, but it goes both ways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadedFaerie
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you need therapy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Im in therapy because i witnessed a murder.

Quoting princessgurl695:

Why do YOU care that they care? Why are you anon? Do you think you need therapy?
GomezMami2908
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:01 AM
3 moms liked this

Everyone is gonna care at some point or another, we are human. Unless the person is completely void of any feelings or emotions, so a robot basically, they will get upset or bothered some time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Im in therapy because i witnessed a murder 2 months ago. But no i dont get upset over things people say on cafemom. That would be silly.

Quoting JadedFaerie:

Do you need therapy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2012 at 3:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Caring what other people think is not crazy.  Must of us do whether we admit it or not.  If you don't care what anyone thinks about anything you do or say, then you're probably a sociopath.

Candymonster
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
People have limits, and sometimes others cross that without knowing. It doesn't really mean they need therapy. Even if it's online, sometimes certain people just tweak that one nerve that sets the person off. Some even find it a goal. :/ just life behind the anon button.
m3lissa_16
by Melissa on May. 8, 2012 at 3:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm not guna lie.

I get offended at certain things. I dislike seeing people put down. We are all adults here (or at least, moms), and should behave like such.

LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)