Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some of the worst things that have ever happened in your life?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think regret and guilt are the worst emotions to deal with when thinking about the past.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Replies (71-76):
sjenkins8208
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:33 PM
Losing my sister and feeling regret at not being there for her more while she was in and out if the hospital for 8 months.
Losing my daughter while 23 weeks pregnant and having to somehow explain to my son he wasn't getting a baby. And explaining to my dad that he wasn't getting his granddaughter anymore
missmeli77
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:40 PM
I don't have all day!!!!
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:41 PM
I was raped by my ex-boyfriend because he was jealous of my new relationship. 2 years later a different ex-boyfriend tried to murder me infront of my boyfriend and best friend. My best friend is now my DH and I'm so much happier. We've been together 17 years and married 14. He truly saved my life. He's my soul mate
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:42 PM
My brother's death. Don't realize how much someone means to you until they're gone. Gonna be 2 years soon but I'm still real tore about it.
quinnsmom715
by Donna on Jan. 10, 2014 at 2:06 PM

my dad died when i was 3,then my grandpa was murdered when i was 17 and my grandma died a day later of a heart attack..my regrets,well as frank sinatra said..ive had a few..

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 2:08 PM

I would say the most traumatic was when my Dad told my Mom that he is gay and we were uprooted and they divorced. 

I was an abusive relationship and I also accumulated debt. Those are learning experiences though :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured