Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are some of the worst things that have ever happened in your life?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think regret and guilt are the worst emotions to deal with when thinking about the past.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Replies (21-30):
rockinmomto2
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:49 AM

My step dad dying and me unknowingly being in the house with his dead body for over 24 hours. In my naivety, I thought he was sleeping. :-(

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:50 AM

My mom died when I was 11,then my dad married a woman who was well-meaning but just kind of an idiot,and I went off the rails for while,but I have forgiven myself and everything is pretty good now.

mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM

My grandma dying before she could meet my kids. My dad and all his back and hip problems. I've had a pretty good life and my childhood was good. The few bad things have happened to me as an adult. 

bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Being mentally, emotionally, and sexually abused. Not standing up for myself sooner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraceHudson
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM
bump

lammertc
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Menangitis when I was 8

Completely backed over by a car when I was 10, and my mom saw the entire thing!

I'd say those were both pretty bad...

CafeMom Tickers
Momof5kids84
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I was sexually abused by grandpa.  A lot of the times, my parents and grandma were in the next room.  I think that they knew about it.  I finally got the nerve to tell my dad about it when I was a freshman in high school.  He asked me if it was still goig on.  I said no.  He said that it was best not to tell anyone about it especially my mom because it would only hurt her.  (It was her dad) Hell, my list could on forever too.  The only thing that matters is that my life is damn good now.

treeswallow
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM

being sexually abused twice when I was both 7 and 8 years old, being bullied in elementary and high school, growing up with a single mom whose boyfriends were drunks and verbally abusive, my grandmother passing away 5 years ago this coming Saturday, who raised me and was more like a mother to me, still can't get over her death...

lakajungurl
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Sometimes I wonder how things would be now,had we went back to NOLA instead of staying in Texas after Katrina .sometimes I just wanna pack everything and go back home.other times I'm glad we stayed here and didn't go back.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Too damn much! Lmao

But to name a huge one : Katrina!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noneya79
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM

My son dying. That trumps everything else that's bad in my life! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)