Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are your plans for the summer?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM
  • 8 Replies

far as summer i have a few plans. like to go sixflaggs. i no we well go water sldes. pools other then that not sure we do have a family gathering in june usally 3rd weekend. other then that hanging at home with my kidos

by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Simple-Beauty
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM
We'll be using our season passes (Zoo and Legoland), spending lots of time at the pool (6 year old DD is on the swim team, they practice 4 days a week and have meets on the weekend), Geocaching, and taking a vacation at the end of the summer, after swim is over.

We arent sure where we're going yet, but it won't be outside the US. We went to the Bahamas (Atlantis Resort) in September, and DS didn't travel quite as well as we hoped he would. We'll avoid air travel until he's a bit older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:22 AM

We will spend the entire Summer at either the lake or the pool. Some time in the woods hiking.

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:27 AM

lots of stuff, camping, Knoebels, Knoebels pool, Ocean City, NJ, then the typical park, marina, ect... thats all I can think of right now.

NoahandEliza
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:33 AM

We're going to Savannah for a week at the beginning of summer and visiting my mom in Florida closer to the end. Visiting my mom never hurts since she works at Disney World and can get us in! Other than that, probably lots of park, pool, zoo, aquarium maybe.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Ya know, every friggin summer something happens that makes it so we can't go on a "big" vacation.  I'm starting to get aggravated.

Anyway.  On June 19th-21st we're going camping (in a cabin thank goodness) with my sister and her family.  It's generic camping, it has a pool, playground and all of that stuff.  Have I mentioned how much I hate camping.

July 4th weekend we'll go to Sesame place for the weekend.

After that I will be having another major back surgery that I'm pretty pissed about since we had a deposit down for a Disney cruise.  Lucky we got our money back but I really wanted to go :(  Maybe next year though. 

my3girlz135
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM

We are using our timeshare in Branson a week from this friday...Then we are going to the lake to camp overnight in a secluded area for our Anniversary the last weekend in May. July we are taking my sister and her family to Branson for a family vacation. We are then my husband is going to Arizona to visit his daughter while i fly out to San Diego to see my sister. Then in June, its time share in San Antonio. This is the first year we have been without our kids living at home and we are taking advantage of it. We are so excited.

Josie_P
by Josie on May. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Go home to visit! I miss my mum and sister. And maybe go to NYC. I've been begging DH to go. He's there now for business and rubbing it in my face lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM

maybe a road trip to south carolina. We will probably go up to the lake, and do a lot of cook outs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)