Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate csections.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
yet again other friend has given birth naturally. i want to cry outta sorrow for myself. i had a csection Dec 2010 with my first. i signed for it and booked it myself after my family doctor told me i had cpd and ultrasound tech agreed that my sons 14inch head wouldn't engage becos it couldn't fit. i was 38weeks then and 39 weeks 1 day when i gave birth via csection. i had a clean easy c/s. other then not being able to do some stuff that made me really upset i healed fine and barely have a scar. yet here i am crying my eyes out becos i wish i hadn't signed that form. i know Im my heart my pelvis would have been able to do it. i know i was being in patient at the same time and now Im stuff knowing i have high chance of failing in a vbac or not even being allowed one since i have Cpd on file. i have limited myself on how.many children i could possibly have...

Im really upset every time i see someone have a vag birth. i cry watching birthing shows wishing it was me.
Im not depressed but Im depressed in the moment.
all i wanna do is get pregnant and have a natural birth to prove i can.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
diamondsetter
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Go for it! But don't cry over a regret about your child's birth. You can't change it now, your baby was born healthy & safe and you were healthy & safe. That should be more important than anything else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)