Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate that my husband won't change.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I love this man, why can't he wake up and see that? See how badly he is fucking up his life?
I am living in a shelter now since I left. Since I left our lease is up and he didn't find a place so he is sleeping in his car. He parks somewhere that has wifi, sits on his phone on his fucking chat site. That's the reason I left. He became addicted. He spent a ton of money we don't have keeping his chat room, getting his nickname a different color, sending money to people so they can do the same, lost his job, stoppe showering or paying any attention to our kids. To me.
Once again, I get an email our checking account is over drawn. Went to log in to the online banking and he has changed the password!
I want to cry. I need closure. I need to know what causes him to just not care what happens to his family.
He thinks he will come with me when I get income based housing and live.
It's not going to happen. I am moving on. I am going to provide and have a great life but I still want to know why? I need the closure.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Replies (31-39):
Aloysious
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Hearbreaking! 

Stay Strong, sister.  You may never get the closure you need, but I would seek out a support group.  It will help you at least make peace with it.  He may or may not ever come back to reality, but that is his choice.  He may not have left, but he surely abandoned you and your family.

Separate your finances.  Get a job if you don't have one already.  Move away. 

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on May. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Life is really going to suck for him once he can no longer pay for his phone and chat site. 

Leave him be, and move on with what you need to do.

Hugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Is your name Amanda?
ROCY25
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:02 PM

That is super sad that he is dragging down his family with him. I really think that you are making the right decision of lleaving him. I mean if he doesn't want your help you have your child/children to think of. 

Good luck!

briellesmomma
by Velvet on May. 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Good luck to you!

Hugs!

Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I am so sorry mama but I think if any reason is a good one to leave you have it.

He sounds like he is addicted to this and needs some help. 

I hope you and the kids can turn things around and get on your feet and move on to a life you and the kiddo's deserve.

Best Wishes.

JuliFox
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

If you keep waiting for him to give you some kind of closure, you're likely to be waiting a long time.  Sometimes you have to make your own closure by moving on and not looking back. 

If it's your money going into the checking account, then get a new account of your own and make sure your check is deposited in your own account so he can't take the money.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Wow : ( I'm so sorry momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)