Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How Many Times Have You.......?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Contemplated suicide?

Why?

How many times have you attempted suicide?

How?
Why?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (41-46):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Contemplated? A lot. I'm sure I have some mental health issues however I am afraid to be seen for them as having issues in my family carries a very negative stigma.

Actually attempted? Never. I figure as long as I don't attempt it I'll be fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 8, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Yes. My mom allowed me and my sis to drink with the family once and woke up with her bfs brother in the room bleeding below and bruises all over my body. When I tried to tell her well they said I was a slut and deserved whatever might have happened which was probably nothing since I let guys do whatever they want to me. Twice once with pills and than started cutting myself. I just felt so alone and unloved. My mom told me she hated me and I was a mistake. She always was so cruel. 

mich.el.le
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Never

Breezie_Starr
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM

when I was in high school it was nearly a daily thing and it was because I was so depressed and so bullied. I only attempted one or two times by cutting but it obviously didn't work. I ended up resorting to just cutting but never deep enough to kill myself in the end which for some reason helped... Then I had my son and I've never thought about it again. He honestly was my savior.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

kit_manson
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Contemplated? No idea. Often before I turned 16, probably once a week or more, from age 7 onwards. Since then, twice. I attempted once, and made serious plans another time.

mcr17
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:25 AM

a few times, mostly when i was a teenager. i just felt like at the time that i couldnt handle life anymore.

never attempted

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)