Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We got a new family member, WE WERE APPROVED!*PICS*

Ok So a few days ago I saw the most beautiful pitbull on line, she was up for adoption so I submitted the paperwork and we got the call that someone from the rescue would bring her out to make sure we were a good fit and if it worked well then she was ours :) So late last night the lady got lost trying to find us they  finally showed up and she met our other pits, inspected our home and met our children the lady thought we were a great fit ! I guess I am aminly posting this bc some of you seem to think my dh and I are horrible animal heters bc he had to shoot some mean dogs that trapped me in my house and destroyed my property and I am posting for all the other bully lovers out there. So here she is my Ruby Red Rebel she is 10 months and I am in love!!  ain't  she beautiful!!

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Replies (211-220):
sunshinebebe26
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Quoting lanes_mom0109:

We were rentig that house for a few months and the owners didnt keep it up like they should have, and my house isnt dirty.  And why r u commentig on my house? I wasnt aware thas what this post was about.  The picures were posted for the people who commened along the lines of "all pits are bad dogs" Does this look like a bad dog to you? Thats y the pictures were posted, not for you to make negative comments on my house

i think your house looked fine, and i told that hateful lady that lol, some people just always have to be hatin!!

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM

lol thank u!

helema24
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM

i passed it!!

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting helema24:

to those that dong know it, pitbulls are actually  abull terior mix bred for companionship and farm work eventually used for hunting and protection. there are those that force them to become agressive and breed them to be so but that is the minority. also there are certain bull dog mixes that are mistaken for pitbulls and latter found to be a different dog all together. i saw someone report a retriever bull mix as a pitbull and latter found ou tthe dog didnt have ANY pit in it it just looked that way!! also notice this dogs stance she is sweet and her ears have not been docked as many people do in order to fight them or train them to be agressive. please educate yourselves and find that most pitbull attacks reported are latter found out not to be pits but look like pits!!

I LOVE YOU!!! yep here is the link for a test to see if a person can actually pick the pitbull

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

CafeMom Tickers
sunshinebebe26
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Quoting helema24:

i passed it!!

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting helema24:

to those that dong know it, pitbulls are actually  abull terior mix bred for companionship and farm work eventually used for hunting and protection. there are those that force them to become agressive and breed them to be so but that is the minority. also there are certain bull dog mixes that are mistaken for pitbulls and latter found to be a different dog all together. i saw someone report a retriever bull mix as a pitbull and latter found ou tthe dog didnt have ANY pit in it it just looked that way!! also notice this dogs stance she is sweet and her ears have not been docked as many people do in order to fight them or train them to be agressive. please educate yourselves and find that most pitbull attacks reported are latter found out not to be pits but look like pits!!

I LOVE YOU!!! yep here is the link for a test to see if a person can actually pick the pitbull

I didn't I just new the dogo was the pitbull.....

helema24
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:23 PM

i may of passed cause i know they have terrior in them and that gives them a look that other dogs wouldnt have....and i grew up around several breeds of dog!!

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting helema24:

i passed it!!

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting helema24:

I didn't I just new the dogo was the pitbull.....

CafeMom Tickers
LuvMi2Bugz
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Awww thats wonderful..... Congrats.... and if some dogs were aggresive to me and destroying my yard and trapping me and my kids in you damn right i would shoot them too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Quoting LuvMi2Bugz:

Awww thats wonderful..... Congrats.... and if some dogs were aggresive to me and destroying my yard and trapping me and my kids in you damn right i would shoot them too.

THANKS!!

VioletSpirit
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM
I had two pit bulls until shortly after ds was born and shortly after dd was born. I miss them. They died of old age, I had them since I was a young child. I've never been attack by a pit before and never saw anyone attacked by one. I was attacked by a toy poodle and a chow chow. I want a chow chow, but I have to wait until I can afford a pet. They cost more than children. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM

She's pretty.

sunshinebebe26
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM

thank you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)