Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG!!! S-O cheats and gets other woman pregnant!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would you:

STAY - OR - LEAVE ?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Replies (91-100):
happinessforyou
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM

IDK- Lots of ladies on CM are dealing with yours/mine/ours. What's one more??? lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM
So far he has been kissing my ass, but it's also only been 2 weeks. He is begging me to at least try marriage counseling before I "write him off" Right now he goes to work and comes straight home, absolutely nothing else. He wont even go grocery shopping without me.

But the more I remember (suspicious things, lies he has told, things like that) the more pissed off I get. I don't even know how to begin dealing with it. He also isn't the one who told me. I found out by getting pictures of his dick texted to me and then she started harassing me. I had to call my phone company and have her number blocked.

Quoting mantyangel:

I have been there.  I too thought I would be out the door immediately.  I tried to stay to work it out for awhile, but I couldn't forgive and forget and he didn't keep any of his promises.  I am now divorced and I am happier now not living my life in the constant stress of living with someone I could no longer trust.  Good luck with your decision, it is harder than most people think.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in this exact situation now. He cheated for a year. I had no idea. I just found out 2 weeks ago. She is ready to pop any day now. I'm also pregnant with our 4th! I haven't made a for sure decision about what to do yet. I always swore I would leave without a second thought....now that I am in this situation, I go back and forth. Some days I want to go to marriage counseling and other days I want to tell him to pack his shit and get out. More days then not I want to tell him to get out.

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM

It is so hard to believe that the person you love could lie right to your face every day.  They get really good at it. :(  My ex told me everything I wanted to hear so I would stay, and even behaved himself for a little while, but ended up right back with the same women.  That women harassed my children and I too.  I had to send the cops to her house and threaten her with a restraining order before she would leave us alone.  So sorry you have to go through this.  If you want to try and stay definately try the counseling, we didn't and we never worked out our issues and are divorced.  But there is no shame in choosing to end your marriage for this.  He made that choice already, he just doesn't want to deal with the consequences of his actions now.

Quoting Anonymous:

So far he has been kissing my ass, but it's also only been 2 weeks. He is begging me to at least try marriage counseling before I "write him off" Right now he goes to work and comes straight home, absolutely nothing else. He wont even go grocery shopping without me.

But the more I remember (suspicious things, lies he has told, things like that) the more pissed off I get. I don't even know how to begin dealing with it. He also isn't the one who told me. I found out by getting pictures of his dick texted to me and then she started harassing me. I had to call my phone company and have her number blocked.

Quoting mantyangel:

I have been there.  I too thought I would be out the door immediately.  I tried to stay to work it out for awhile, but I couldn't forgive and forget and he didn't keep any of his promises.  I am now divorced and I am happier now not living my life in the constant stress of living with someone I could no longer trust.  Good luck with your decision, it is harder than most people think.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in this exact situation now. He cheated for a year. I had no idea. I just found out 2 weeks ago. She is ready to pop any day now. I'm also pregnant with our 4th! I haven't made a for sure decision about what to do yet. I always swore I would leave without a second thought....now that I am in this situation, I go back and forth. Some days I want to go to marriage counseling and other days I want to tell him to pack his shit and get out. More days then not I want to tell him to get out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

godsgirl26
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Hahahaha

Quoting whitleypittman:

i would shoot him. right in the nuts.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NurseKatie84
1 mom liked this

Leave. And then take him for everything he's got. #justsayin

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I would be gone before he could even tell me she pregnant. The cheating alone would have me turn and leave without an explanation.
godsgirl26
To be honest idk What i would do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Thank you. I'm already in counselIng alone, and haven't decided if I even want to give him that chance. I feel lIke if he really lOved me, that guilt would have eaten him alive. He hasn't actually seen her since December, but was still sending texts a married man should not be sending. Was still feeding her all the lines about how he Loves her and not me and is only here for the kids blah blah blah.lI don't even know. I'm still so torn at this point.

She sent pictures and emails and texts that I never needed to see, which makes it even harder. Those images are haunting me.

Quoting mantyangel:

It is so hard to believe that the person you love could lie right to your face every day.  They get really good at it. :(  My ex told me everything I wanted to hear so I would stay, and even behaved himself for a little while, but ended up right back with the same women.  That women harassed my children and I too.  I had to send the cops to her house and threaten her with a restraining order before she would leave us alone.  So sorry you have to go through this.  If you want to try and stay definately try the counseling, we didn't and we never worked out our issues and are divorced.  But there is no shame in choosing to end your marriage for this.  He made that choice already, he just doesn't want to deal with the consequences of his actions now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mantyangel:

Quoting Anonymous:

jcm28
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM

leave

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)