Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I kicked DH out yesterday

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM
  • 43 Replies
Bc he was emotionally abusive.

I go back and forth between the happiest I've ever been and crying.

Is this normal? Will it stop? What else should I expect?

I do still love him but I can't take it anymore or allow my kids to grow up with this example.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charmgirl
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes its normal and quite honestly will probably get harder before it gets better. However...it sounds like you know what the right decision is...you just must stay strong and go with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2zacharias
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

itll pass...how long were you together?

baby2zacharias
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Thanks. I'm just suddenly lonely and wondering if he misses me.

He hasn't called or anything to talk, ask what happened or see his son...

Quoting charmgirl:

Yes its normal and quite honestly will probably get harder before it gets better. However...it sounds like you know what the right decision is...you just must stay strong and go with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2zacharias
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM
We were headed towards our 3 yr wedding anniversary.. our relationship was weird so I can't say when exactly it started

Quoting momma4vr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you mama. *hugs*

momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Quoting baby2zacharias:

We were headed towards our 3 yr wedding anniversary.. our relationship was weird so I can't say when exactly it started

Quoting momma4vr:

well how long do you consider it? i only ask cuz i was with my now stbxh (we have court friday) for 4 1/2 years...he was emotionally abusive, a few times physically, and he cheated alot..(7times that i have come to know about) 

and it took me 5 weeks to feel normal again. so about a week for ever year youre together with him.

baby2zacharias
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Id consider it about 4 years.

He got physical with me once when drunk. It was terrifying. I couldn't even believe it, honestly.

He cheated once when we were seperated. I was willing to forgive if he changed but he didn't. That's another reason I left.

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting baby2zacharias:

Quoting momma4vr:

well how long do you consider it? i only ask cuz i was with my now stbxh (we have court friday) for 4 1/2 years...he was emotionally abusive, a few times physically, and he cheated alot..(7times that i have come to know about) 

and it took me 5 weeks to feel normal again. so about a week for ever year youre together with him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

aww hunny :( but itll take about a month...and be strong! u deserve soo much more!

Quoting baby2zacharias:

He got physical with me once when drunk. It was terrifying. I couldn't even believe it, honestly.

He cheated once when we were seperated. I was willing to forgive if he changed but he didn't. That's another reason I left.

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting baby2zacharias:

Quoting momma4vr:

baby2zacharias
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Thanks : ) I don't feel like I do. I feel weak and alone and pathetic. I feel trapped and he's out there enjoying his life acting like I didn't even exist.

I have to believe he's hurting at least a little to stay sane.

How long ago did you leave? Do you think your ex is going to change? Is he still a good dad?? Did he ever want you back?

I also worry he's going to somehow convince me once again to take him back. I don't want to but I love him and if he's hurting and begging I am afraid ill give in.

Quoting momma4vr:

aww hunny :( but itll take about a month...and be strong! u deserve soo much more!

Quoting baby2zacharias:

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting baby2zacharias:

Quoting momma4vr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN