Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shakeology P90X Brazil Butt Lift

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I just ordered my shakeology and also the p90x. I'm so excited for this transformation and I'm so tired of being over weight loss of energy and the overall way I've been living my life. I cannot wait to be healthy and fit.

I also wanted to invite those who want to do a weight loss journey with me. I'll be keeping this post as my blog just so I can keep track of my weightloss and also so others can be motivated as well. So who's with me? Lol. Wish me luck everyone.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
pixxiemommy2506
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 5:47 PM

what were your results from chalean extreme. this is the end of my 1st week of that and brazil butt lift and I am so sore! i have the chocolate shakeology and it is gross,but i choke it down,bc im trying to get the benefits,lol. i ordered the tropical flavor,so hope that helps

Quoting miss_lisa:

I noticed a minor difference, I would drink one after your workout as they definitely help with recovery. I was doing ChaLean Extreme and when I finished my workouts my arms and legs would be shaking. Drinking a shake definitely helped.

I hope you ordered chocolate, if so put in a spoonful of peanut butter in it, it helps. But ya, I had to choke them down. Some people like them, but I definitely wasn't one. I switched to the Body by Vi shakes, much yummier. But I still do their workouts, I actually just finished Hip Hop Abs.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just ordered my shakes and waiting on them sometime this week. Are they really that yucky? Did you notice a difference when you were drinking them?

Quoting miss_lisa:

I love beach body exercise programs! But their Shakeology is nasty. I drank it for a few months before facing the truth and accepting that it just tastes gross.

miss_lisa
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I have to finish it all the way through! I'll do a week or two then quit. I know - horrible. I just HATE the weights I am using, I'm trying to convince DH that we should get better weights. The ones I use right now were $25 from WalMart and they are a pain in the butt!

Quoting pixxiemommy2506:

what were your results from chalean extreme. this is the end of my 1st week of that and brazil butt lift and I am so sore! i have the chocolate shakeology and it is gross,but i choke it down,bc im trying to get the benefits,lol. i ordered the tropical flavor,so hope that helps

Quoting miss_lisa:

I noticed a minor difference, I would drink one after your workout as they definitely help with recovery. I was doing ChaLean Extreme and when I finished my workouts my arms and legs would be shaking. Drinking a shake definitely helped.

I hope you ordered chocolate, if so put in a spoonful of peanut butter in it, it helps. But ya, I had to choke them down. Some people like them, but I definitely wasn't one. I switched to the Body by Vi shakes, much yummier. But I still do their workouts, I actually just finished Hip Hop Abs.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just ordered my shakes and waiting on them sometime this week. Are they really that yucky? Did you notice a difference when you were drinking them?

Quoting miss_lisa:

I love beach body exercise programs! But their Shakeology is nasty. I drank it for a few months before facing the truth and accepting that it just tastes gross.

Aadensma
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:38 PM
My BIL gave that to us and I really should be doing it. I've got about 15 lbs to lose. I'm dreading it though lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck! I have 10 pounds to lose! I'm going to start Insanity on Monday! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on May. 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Yes, I started WW in January.  Lost 20 pounds so far, I need to up my cardio.  Just haven't done it yet. 

Quoting pixxiemommy2506:

How much are you trying to lose? Do you have a meal plan that you will be following? Are you trying shakeology as well?

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Count me in! I have Zumba for kinect, P90X, Insanity, and our complex has a gym and a pool. I need motivation, LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM
So today's lunch was hummus with chicken breast lettuce and tomatoes on a multi grain wrap. Also with mix greens and a light dressing.

Even this light meal made me full to where I couldn't finish it. Feels good to eat healthy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Just got my shakeology today and I think it's actually really yummy!! So excited!
ldgforever
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I tried that it was hard!!! Best of luck! I just started the body by vi 90 day challenge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeAvEnLyMoMoF3
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Good luck im going to be ordering that next week yayyy I cant wait to get started!!!

HeAvEnLyMoMoF3
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Which flavor I was gonna go with the chocolate but Ialso heard the new tropical strawberry is good?

Quoting Anonymous:

Just got my shakeology today and I think it's actually really yummy!! So excited!

Mare1180
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:55 PM
yes im ordering Brazilian butt lift and starting it soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)