Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession: I wear.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I wear my PJ's in public. SO WHAT? I really don't see the big deal. Sometimes I just don't have time to get dressed. Don't like it? DON'T LOOK!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Replies (71-80):
Mom2theboy1994
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Rock on. I didn't know soymilk and rice were now or death staples...

I learn something new every day on CM. lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

I'm not trying to be funny, but, how do you not have time to get dressed? lol. Wear what you want in public. It doesn't affect me. I'm just curious what is so important to pick up at the grocery store that it requires you leave in your pjs...

Soy Milk & Rice Cakes, duh

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Quoting champagne_rose:

I only wear pj's out and about if there isn't anything else washed and another reason is being pregnant and they are only what I can fit into lol. I don't look good in pajamas anyhow.

I don't care what people wear-within reason. There are things I don't want to see lol.

i'm covered up don't worry! i don't bring my milkshake to the yard. these cookies stay in the jar

strontium
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM

its just pjs?

Would you rather her go out in stripper heels, a g-string and fishnet shirt with no bra???

I could go on for pages...

Quoting jediGert:

Ugh, i cannot stress how trashy you must look.  Trailer queens everywhere are ashamed of you for being one of them. 

WTH is with my previous post disappearing exactly?  Is lazy s**t now banned from CM?  that's a new one.

If you're maried, your husband is probably ashamed of you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

Rock on. I didn't know soymilk and rice were now or death staples...

I learn something new every day on CM. lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

I'm not trying to be funny, but, how do you not have time to get dressed? lol. Wear what you want in public. It doesn't affect me. I'm just curious what is so important to pick up at the grocery store that it requires you leave in your pjs...

Soy Milk & Rice Cakes, duh

well now you know ;-)

Angela_Barlow
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Quoting bmw29:

IDGAF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM

how did you get all those pictures of me?!?! are you following me again! i thought you knew about the restraining order!

Quoting strontium:

its just pjs?

Would you rather her go out in stripper heels, a g-string and fishnet shirt with no bra???

Quoting jediGert:

Ugh, i cannot stress how trashy you must look.  Trailer queens everywhere are ashamed of you for being one of them. 

WTH is with my previous post disappearing exactly?  Is lazy s**t now banned from CM?  that's a new one.

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I wear mine out all the time! My pajamas are yoga pants and a nursing tank. I'm dressing for boob accessibility, and none of my jeans fit yet. Idgaf what anyone thinks about my clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strontium
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I love your trashy ass ;)

gets me all wet and tingly in my no-no area

Quoting Anonymous:

how did you get all those pictures of me?!?! are you following me again! i thought you knew about the restraining order!

Quoting strontium:

its just pjs?

Quoting jediGert:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 3:23 PM

we have talked about this: NO MEANS NO!

Quoting strontium:

I love your trashy ass ;)

gets me all wet and tingly in my no-no area

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

I wear mine out all the time! My pajamas are yoga pants and a nursing tank. I'm dressing for boob accessibility, and none of my jeans fit yet. Idgaf what anyone thinks about my clothes.

my pj's and my work clothes are sweats, i don't own much else right now that fits (i work in a daycare and i'm 7mnths pregnant soooooo)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured