Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WAHOO! I WORKED MY A** OFF AND GOT PAID TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies
23 moms liked this
Since all you people on FS have to post and let us know you recieved your food stamps... and how much you recieve.

I thought i would put how i worked my butt off got a nice paycheck and went to the grocery store and bought my family food!!!

Edit:
Lmao.. you people ar ridiculous. Kharmas gonna get me!!! Why?
Im a bitch? Why?
I didnt say one negative thing.
Im allowed to be proud to be able to provide my family with food why is it ok for people to be proud and brag about being on FS but it makes you are horrible person when the shoe is on the other foot. Makes sense!! smh.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM
5 moms liked this
Times are hard for some people, bragging about it really wont do justice to that one person on here on FS because she lost her job.

Bragging will only lead to karma biting your ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM
4 moms liked this
What a shitty post! It took me seven months to find a job to support my family. Be thankful you're not having a rough time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm bragging how you recieve foodstamps is the same thing. I see these posts constantly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Times are hard for some people, bragging about it really wont do justice to that one person on here on FS because she lost her job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Blah blah blah
Who cares
Get over yourself
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this
So you doing the same thing makes it better? Yay for you being such the bigger person. Don't pull those panties too high. Might get that wedgie stuck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummm bragging how you recieve foodstamps is the same thing. I see these posts constantly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM
3 moms liked this

gee i am so glad you are able to provide for your family. some of us are having a hard time.  but hey karma is a bitch huh

dee06
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM
4 moms liked this

This is getting so old already. 

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM

clapping

Quoting Anonymous:

So you doing the same thing makes it better? Yay for you being such the bigger person. Don't pull those panties too high. Might get that wedgie stuck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Well im sorry but seeing some people sit on here and brag about it pisses me off :)
There is no reason to have posts for wveryone to compare how much they get in food stamps. And having to see a different post eceryday announcing that they recieved them... its ridiculous. Im not saying everyone.. but some people seem like they brag about it in here.

Quoting Anonymous:

What a shitty post! It took me seven months to find a job to support my family. Be thankful you're not having a rough time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Well why don't you give yourself a pat on the back. Congratulations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)