Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WAHOO! I WORKED MY A** OFF AND GOT PAID TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Since all you people on FS have to post and let us know you recieved your food stamps... and how much you recieve.

I thought i would put how i worked my butt off got a nice paycheck and went to the grocery store and bought my family food!!!

Edit:
Lmao.. you people ar ridiculous. Kharmas gonna get me!!! Why?
Im a bitch? Why?
I didnt say one negative thing.
Im allowed to be proud to be able to provide my family with food why is it ok for people to be proud and brag about being on FS but it makes you are horrible person when the shoe is on the other foot. Makes sense!! smh.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Replies (101-104):
Luna091306
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Makes sense to me! I've been on PA before but I never bragged or posted about it. That just seems silly to me. Hey I'm so poor....look what I got for free! I take a lot more pride in the things I have actually worked for, something worth bragging about. (Not saying those who get FS don't work)

Actually, I'm going to brag a bit. Because df and I both worked our booties off and stuck to a budget I can say we have saved over 400 in the last month and all of our bills were paid ON TIME. Seriously, that is an accomplishment for us considering where we were last year. I am extremely proud of us. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I'm Rich BITCH!

areyouatroll
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Good for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I work my butt off and make enough to buy groceries and cover a few other expenses. I also PAY for our family's medical insurance! I have 401K too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)