Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All this BS about being circed or un-circed.....EDIT****

Posted by   + Show Post

My opinion is this....

Who the fuck wants to suck an un-circed cock.....Not I....just sayin....

To all the fucknuts out there who think this is the reason I personally snipped my son is out of their fucking mind.

No, that didn't even cross my mind....

This post has NOTHING to do with why I snipped my kid...fucking bunch of jerkoffs on here.

And ewwww to where you fucking mind is....

by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Replies (41-50):
Mrs_Szontagh
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM

totally OT sorry OP

yeah, i cannot wait for the next 3 wks to flyyyyyyyy by!!! I'll be 10 wks this Friday so only a few more til I should start feeling better!!! 

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Mrs_Szontagh:

unfortunately so, LOL. wow- thank you. that made my whole day. now if only i felt that way eh? this first trimester stuff is for the birds =P 
(what the hell does that even mean by the way?!?!) 

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Mrs_Szontagh:

SAME HERE!!!!

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Eh I have only been with one man and he is circ. I honestly don't know what an in circ one looks like lol.

is that your pic on your avatar?? If so you are really pretty!! I see that pic and always think that but forget to tell you!!

yeah the first trimester sucks big time, but hey the 2nd trimester rocks I always got lots of energy and get really horny... but I have had 3 and doubt there will be anymore.

proudmamaofdd
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, shes a classy lady :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. What a classy post...

sunshinebebe26

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I did it...

nickysmom71
1 mom liked this

This made me giggle....I would out fuck you any day and I wear my slut badge proudly!!!!  And hey...lookie here...I'm not Anon!!!!

I find them nasty....just like you might find overly muscular men, fat men, skinny men, bald men, nasty. 

Not my taste......literally.... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nickysmom71:

Your opinion...in my opinion they are nasty....as I said...to each their own...glad you like it!!!

Quoting Twix.Leigh:

LMFAO
I love my SO's un-circed cock! He keeps it clean! More fun then a circed in my opinion! Not to mention natural.

Dont worry Twix Leigh,  Nickysmom71 obviously hasnt a clue, or been laid properly. They are WAY more fun. more tricks, pleasure, etc.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 8, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I am 100% for boys being cut BUT feel it is the parents decision. I never thought I would be with a uncut man untill I met DH. I love him. Forskin is not going to change that. (Both my boys are cut, his two he had before me are NOT cut.)

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:42 PM

My opinion is: Don't cut your childs body part because you wouldn't want to suck his dick.

I don't want to suck ANY dicks.

littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Or she'll be mad at you right a long with your son. My DH is circ but he wishes his parents hadn't done it. Too much was taken off and he has so many problems with dry skin, cracking and tears. It is like he doesn't have enough skin to get an erection. Poor DH. Sex is still great but he wishes his parents would have left him a lone. This happens a lot more than people think it does.

Quoting TinDoll:

LOL That's why I saw if I have a boy he's gettin the snip. My future DIL will thank me. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Quoting nickysmom71:

This made me giggle....I would out fuck you any day and I wear my slut badge proudly!!!!  And hey...lookie here...I'm not Anon!!!!

I find them nasty....just like you might find overly muscular men, fat men, skinny men, bald men, nasty. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nickysmom71:

Your opinion...in my opinion they are nasty....as I said...to each their own...glad you like it!!!

Quoting Twix.Leigh:

LMFAO
I love my SO's un-circed cock! He keeps it clean! More fun then a circed in my opinion! Not to mention natural.

Dont worry Twix Leigh,  Nickysmom71 obviously hasnt a clue, or been laid properly. They are WAY more fun. more tricks, pleasure, etc.

LOL  YAY your a slut....good for you??? Gross.

proudmamaofdd
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Im guessing your jealous that she gets laid and you dont.... at least shes not anon and states her opinion openly as well as proudly :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nickysmom71:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nickysmom71:

Quoting Twix.Leigh:

LMFAO

LOL  YAY your a slut....good for you??? Gross.

nickysmom71
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM

lol...that's funny...

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured