Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: OMG HE FOUND THIS POST!!i Think I gave my boyfriend herpes

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We've been dating awhile now and I never told him I have it. I love him so so much, and I knew that if I told him he'd leave me. I've only ever had one outbreak since I got it so I haven't had to explain anything, but the other day he showed me this spot on his penis and now I'm feeling kinda bad. I didn't honestly think he could get it if I wasn't having symptoms *sigh*

OMG MY LIFE IS FREAKING OVER!!! I've been sick and while I was in bed sleep he had my iPod n went thru my posts n read this one!! He packed up all his stuff, called me a lot of names then called his brother and he picked him up. I cannot believe this is happening I should never have made this post. My world is falling apart like I knew it would I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Replies (411-420):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 86 on May. 10, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Yep, If one has ever had the chicken pox, the virus sleeps in the nerve ending at the base of the spine, and at anytime it can rear it's ugly head. Mostly as shingles later in life, but as we know it, has come out in other ways under stressful situations.

Quoting Anonymous:

HERPES IS HERPES WEATHER ORAL OR GENITAL. IF U GO DOWN ON SUMONE AND YOU HAVE A COLD SORE THEY CAN GET GENITAL HERPES!!ITS A VIRUS THAT STAYS IN UR SYSTEM. IF YOU EVER HAD A COLDSORE YOU HAVE HERPES 1.. STILL CONTAGIOUS,STILL FOR LIFE JUST IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BODY

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, not quite the same :-p... cold sores, chicken pox and shingles go away. Genital herpes don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've had plenty of coldsores ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Would you like herpes since it isn't a big deal?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh god it's JUST Herpes! Ladies don't kiss anyone with those cold-sore lips will you, because you have ORAL HERPES. This website cracks me up.

OP, if this is true, then I'm sorry your boyfriend is such a dick and you're better off without him!

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:53 AM

you should hate yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 87 on May. 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you are getting through this.  CafeMom bully club has reared its ugly head!  People have made WORSE mistakes than yours----and some of them are playing themselves off as queens.  Erase this post and the last and just move on.  Hugs, cause hell, you need them.

ROCY25
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Yep! She's totally right!!

Quoting momto2girls89:

...it even says on the herpes medication commercial that you can spread it even if you aren't having an outbreak.
Have you slept with other people? Do you know if they now have herpes?
FFS educate yourself BEFORE you ruin someone else's life.
You could go to jail for knowingly having herpes and lying about it if that person gets it.
SMH.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:58 AM

actually they are a different strand.

Quoting Anonymous:

HERPES IS HERPES WEATHER ORAL OR GENITAL. IF U GO DOWN ON SUMONE AND YOU HAVE A COLD SORE THEY CAN GET GENITAL HERPES!!ITS A VIRUS THAT STAYS IN UR SYSTEM. IF YOU EVER HAD A COLDSORE YOU HAVE HERPES 1.. STILL CONTAGIOUS,STILL FOR LIFE JUST IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BODY

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, not quite the same :-p... cold sores, chicken pox and shingles go away. Genital herpes don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've had plenty of coldsores ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Would you like herpes since it isn't a big deal?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh god it's JUST Herpes! Ladies don't kiss anyone with those cold-sore lips will you, because you have ORAL HERPES. This website cracks me up.

OP, if this is true, then I'm sorry your boyfriend is such a dick and you're better off without him!

KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:01 AM

humm troll post..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on May. 10, 2012 at 7:05 AM
So did he come back?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 88 on May. 10, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Troll
halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Lol! This reminds me of DH's ex. She got the herp while he was away for a 2 months and wasn't gunna tell him till after they slept together when he came back.

Well the stupid bitch told me and I told dh. He asked me to go w him to her house and confrunt her. 9 years and 2 kids later....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 89 on May. 10, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
i gave my dh herpes..in my case though i didn't know i had it. He broke out in these little pimples all over the head after we did anal. He was also with me when i was told i had hpv. After he found out about the hpv (which ive since been told i dont have) he decided to tell me he tested positive for hepatitis C and that he'd known about it for awhile he just didn't want me to leave. We love eachother so for us its not a big deal because were not going to be with anyone else...next time tell your bf.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN