Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: OMG HE FOUND THIS POST!!i Think I gave my boyfriend herpes

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We've been dating awhile now and I never told him I have it. I love him so so much, and I knew that if I told him he'd leave me. I've only ever had one outbreak since I got it so I haven't had to explain anything, but the other day he showed me this spot on his penis and now I'm feeling kinda bad. I didn't honestly think he could get it if I wasn't having symptoms *sigh*

OMG MY LIFE IS FREAKING OVER!!! I've been sick and while I was in bed sleep he had my iPod n went thru my posts n read this one!! He packed up all his stuff, called me a lot of names then called his brother and he picked him up. I cannot believe this is happening I should never have made this post. My world is falling apart like I knew it would I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
momto2girls89
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I already replied but this post makes me sick. I used to be friends with a girl who had herpes, only one outbreak because she started taking the medicine. She slept with everyone and just never told them! This is why STDs are still so predominant, the people who spread them knowingly are idiots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole0788
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:48 PM
4 moms liked this

how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? if you love him like you say you do, you would have been honest with him from the beginning. it's not fair that you made that decision of whether or not he could/would deal with something like that. now, if you infected him, he will have to live with it for the rest of his life. smh. this is why STDs get spread the way they do, because people go around passing on their "secrets" to others.

tsk tsk

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2012 at 4:51 PM
bump
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:52 PM

He can and you probably did. You need to come clean so he can get tested. You need to tell people before you sleep with them. It is not up to you to make the decision for them as to whether or not it is safe. It is their decision to make as to whether or not they are willing to take the risk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

WOW!!! This totally blows my mind!!!! When DH and I were dating, he KNEW I'd been raped about a year before we met. I did NOT sleep with anyone--including my DH while we were dating. I KNEW I had to get tested for EVERYTHING! The one thing I was most scared of, was HIV! I went in and had my Dr. run ALL of the STD tests. THANKFULLY, ALL of the STD's came back negative, as well as negative for HPV!! I KNEW there was NO WAY I could sleep with my DH on our wedding night unless I had those test results and KNEW for SURE I did NOT have ANY diseases!!!! I feel so bad for your boyfriend!! I'm pretty sure its against the law to knowingly sleep with someone without disclosing you have an STD!! :  (

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM

How old are you?? You know he could file charges against you because you willingly had sex knowing you have an STD and didnt tell him. Its a felony....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I am so sorry!!!  :  ( NO ONE deserves to get an STD!!  IMO, it is SOOO WRONG to knowingly give someone an STD by not 'bothering' to tell them you have one!!!  {{HUGS}} You are right--it is NOT COOL!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

OP, wtf is wrong with you?! My ex KNEW he had it, and never told me. I'll hate him for the rest of my life, because I have it now!

Not cool!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Gross
soon2bemomof307
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM
You should have told him. You are selfish and awful. I bet now you'll accuse him of cheating and giving it to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM
The gift that keeps on giving.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)