Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: OMG HE FOUND THIS POST!!i Think I gave my boyfriend herpes

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We've been dating awhile now and I never told him I have it. I love him so so much, and I knew that if I told him he'd leave me. I've only ever had one outbreak since I got it so I haven't had to explain anything, but the other day he showed me this spot on his penis and now I'm feeling kinda bad. I didn't honestly think he could get it if I wasn't having symptoms *sigh*

OMG MY LIFE IS FREAKING OVER!!! I've been sick and while I was in bed sleep he had my iPod n went thru my posts n read this one!! He packed up all his stuff, called me a lot of names then called his brother and he picked him up. I cannot believe this is happening I should never have made this post. My world is falling apart like I knew it would I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Replies (371-380):
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM

lmbo

Amanda52007
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM
As someone who lives with herpes and is very careful not to spread to my husband, you did this to yourself.

With that being said, I suggest you PM me so that we can talk. You obviously have not done your research about this disease. You need to be informed, for yourself, for your children, and for any future partners.

I will not judge or degrade you, I will give you some tools to do your research with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda52007
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM
I would suggest to you that you need to do some research for yours and your mothers sake.

Condoms do NOT prevent herpes. It's a contact virus that's spreadable. A condom does not protect anything but the penis and inside on the vagina. You can have herpes on your thighs, anus, outter lips of the vagina, and everywhere in between. No condom protects those places.

You can also spread while NOT having an outbreak. It's called shedding. I can't assume you or your mother knows what that is....seeing as how y'all think condoms protect against it. Google it. Or, if you would like...pm me and I will be glad you link you to some websites to read up on he disease.

Quoting Anonymous:

and why would that be? because she had 5 kids to the same man? or because he cheated and gave her heapes before leaving?

Quoting wymama610:

Your mom sounds like a complete whore.

Quoting Anonymous:

glad for you that everything worked out, god you dont think shes checked it on the net? People are all over here saying ask a doc, she did and now because you think her doc is wrong you say the net? The net if full of shit wrong and right but for her she talk to a professional.

the last guy she told BEFORE sex, had sex with her then used it as a way to make her feel like she couldnt get anyone who would want her, he abused his right to know. Shes fucking scared and worried and lonely with a bunch of kids raising them alone. She never had an outbreak over the 5 years she had it. she always talks to me about it, she always says iv got to deal with the herpes thing before its to late and he finds out on his own..

She's a jerk, a jerk wouldnt give a shit she fucken does. and all you can do is sit there and call her names?

You dont even know her story or the facts.

Quoting ShesALady:

Well sounds like your mom needs a knew doctor. No real doctor would tell someone it's not your partners business you have herpes. You don't have to have an outbreak to spread it either. And if a blood test said she has it then guess what?! She has it. It doesn't just go away. If it was no big deal why not tell him? Would you want to know if someone you were having sex with has an STD? I'm sure your mom would have liked to know from the person she got it from. When I was diagnosed I researched it and I still research it. It's common sense. You have herpes, you tell the person before sex. I knew that before I got it. Geez!

Quoting Anonymous:

my mother is not a jerk. since she has never had an outbreak in her life, only in her blood and use condoms a DOCTOR said this is okay. she's following her medical advice. the doctor said in her own words its not really his business anyway. simple.

Im not making this up to her this is what she was told.

Quoting ShesALady:

Yes I have. I have it and would never ever ever have sex with someone and not tell them. I was with my boyfriend for only 3 weeks when I had my first ever OB and after I was diagnosed I told him that day. We are married now. Your mom is a jerk. Plain and simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

and you know what she's is the best woman i know. she's feel shit about everyday. and she's not stupid she was scared to say anything at first. then a doc said it was okay. how you tell someone? have you been there? dont judge if you haven't.

Quoting ShesALady:

You're dumb and so is your mom. It should be her boyfriends choice to risk it not your selfish ass moms.

Quoting Anonymous:

the doctor said if she doesnt have an outbreak and they use condoms then there less then 2% chance.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know that is bs. But you believe what you want special one.

Quoting Anonymous:

condoms + no outbreak = no spreading.

Her doctor and gyn have told her this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right. She is just knowingly spreading an STD and not saying anything.... She's a genius.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's nothing of the sort. I can promise you that

Quoting Anonymous:

She's selfish and ignorant.

Quoting Anonymous:

my mother hasnt told her boyfriend since she has never had an outbreak.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really how many people would sleep with a man who knowingly has it and says to their partner I have herps.... not very many

Quoting Anonymous:

herpes doesnt ruin lives maybe you need to educate yourself.

Quoting momto2girls89:

...it even says on the herpes medication commercial that you can spread it even if you aren't having an outbreak.
Have you slept with other people? Do you know if they now have herpes?
FFS educate yourself BEFORE you ruin someone else's life.
You could go to jail for knowingly having herpes and lying about it if that person gets it.
SMH.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM
ha ha ha! You got what your lying ass deserved! by the way, you can go to jail for what you did to him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 78 on May. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

wait wheres your kids during all this?

littleacorn
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Because condoms never break. SMDH

Quoting Anonymous:

condoms + no outbreak = no spreading.

Her doctor and gyn have told her this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right. She is just knowingly spreading an STD and not saying anything.... She's a genius.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's nothing of the sort. I can promise you that

Quoting Anonymous:

She's selfish and ignorant.

Quoting Anonymous:

my mother hasnt told her boyfriend since she has never had an outbreak.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really how many people would sleep with a man who knowingly has it and says to their partner I have herps.... not very many

Quoting Anonymous:

herpes doesnt ruin lives maybe you need to educate yourself.

Quoting momto2girls89:

...it even says on the herpes medication commercial that you can spread it even if you aren't having an outbreak.
Have you slept with other people? Do you know if they now have herpes?
FFS educate yourself BEFORE you ruin someone else's life.
You could go to jail for knowingly having herpes and lying about it if that person gets it.
SMH.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dsebastian23
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Im sorry but I would hate you to for not telling me!! No others words to tell you!! Shame on you!!

MyLittlePwny
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Best. Post. Ever.

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on May. 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Yeah. I used condoms and still got it. What the OP did is hideous I agree.

Quoting Anouck:

Yes, I do know condoms don't really protect against herpes. I also know people with herpes who got it through no fault of their own. So you're right, I suppose I COULD have gotten it, in spite of taking every precaution, having "the talk" with every partner, and getting tested on a regular basis (and yes, I know you can test negative if you don't have an outbreak at the moment of being tested). 

Regardless, the odds of contracting an STD are lower if you use protection, so if you're sexually active, that's still the smart thing to do, no?

In this case though, the OP KNEW she had herpes,and didn't tell her partner. That's foul.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Smart about it huh. Do you realize condoms don't really protect against herpes? I have it and get OB on the outside. Pelvic area. Also blood test rarely diagnos herpes. Unless you are having an active outbreak and get a culture on it you could have it unkowingly and spread it. People with herpes doesn't mean they made bad decisions. Just saying

Quoting Anouck:

Well, I definitely didn't keep my legs closed, but I was smart enough to ALWAYS use protection, and when my husband and I got serious, we BOTH got tested and got a clean bill of health before ditching the condoms! 

Quoting Anonymous:

That's why I kept my legs closed until I got married and had him tested before we got married!!

Anouck
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not really whose business? Your mom's boyfriend's? No real doctor would EVER tell somebody to withhold information like that from a sexual partner. Whatever the odds may be of her giving it to him (and yes, you CAN transmit it, even if you don't have an outbreak), he should be the one to make the decision of whether or not he wants to take that chance. HIM, not HER. So yeah, your mom is a jerk. 

Quoting Anonymous:

my mother is not a jerk. since she has never had an outbreak in her life, only in her blood and use condoms a DOCTOR said this is okay. she's following her medical advice. the doctor said in her own words its not really his business anyway. simple.
Im not making this up to her this is what she was told.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN