Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: OMG HE FOUND THIS POST!!i Think I gave my boyfriend herpes

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We've been dating awhile now and I never told him I have it. I love him so so much, and I knew that if I told him he'd leave me. I've only ever had one outbreak since I got it so I haven't had to explain anything, but the other day he showed me this spot on his penis and now I'm feeling kinda bad. I didn't honestly think he could get it if I wasn't having symptoms *sigh*

OMG MY LIFE IS FREAKING OVER!!! I've been sick and while I was in bed sleep he had my iPod n went thru my posts n read this one!! He packed up all his stuff, called me a lot of names then called his brother and he picked him up. I cannot believe this is happening I should never have made this post. My world is falling apart like I knew it would I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Replies (431-440):
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM
He has every right to hate you for the rest of his life and I hope he does!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Thank you we don't tell anybody just because its not anybodys business if we're not sleeping with them. Everybody knows i get coldsores like nobodys business so i dont share drinks with anybody. I have yet to test positive for hep c so who knows if I'll get it but I still take precautions when it comes to my blood especially around my kids even if i get a papercut i wrap it with a bandaid. Me and dh agree it kinda is what it is its not gonna go away so theres no need to fret and he was told his hep c is pretty "safe" the dr told him theres only a 15% chance its going to affect him.

Quoting Amanda52007:

Oh wow! That's a lot of stuff :(

I know you're anon, but if you ever need some support or some help with advice, PM me.

Quoting Anonymous:

i gave my dh herpes..in my case though i didn't know i had it. He broke out in these little pimples all over the head after we did anal. He was also with me when i was told i had hpv. After he found out about the hpv (which ive since been told i dont have) he decided to tell me he tested positive for hepatitis C and that he'd known about it for awhile he just didn't want me to leave. We love eachother so for us its not a big deal because were not going to be with anyone else...next time tell your bf.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Damn...that sucks!
Holztastic
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM

LMFAO.

My4Kidds
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Oh shit! Smh...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Squid12
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM
My DH has herpes. There's no way to make sure you don't pass it. However, if you're on a daily suppressant and lysine, use a condom, and only have sex when not symptomatic you can greatly reduce your odds. After you've been with that routine for about a year you and your partner can decide TOGETHER if you want to ditch the condom. I'm almost 6mo pregnant, dh has herpes and I don't.

This is exactly why everyone I was ever with had to have a clean STD test before I would have sex with them. DH thought I was a little paranoid at first.

FWIW he found out after we had been together for awhile. It didn't come up on an STD test until he had had it for almost a year. We both panicked. And he got it from a one night stand that he knew was trouble. He blames himself as much as he blames her.

He has every right to be upset with you. You should have been upfront. Now is the time to come forward with what precautions you did take if any, and remind him he chose not to use a condom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda52007
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM
You seem like you have a handle on it! That's good :)

It's hard having it with the stigma of it in his society. I'm pretty open about it on here, but that's bc I like to educate and help others dealing with it. I'm not SO open in real life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you we don't tell anybody just because its not anybodys business if we're not sleeping with them. Everybody knows i get coldsores like nobodys business so i dont share drinks with anybody. I have yet to test positive for hep c so who knows if I'll get it but I still take precautions when it comes to my blood especially around my kids even if i get a papercut i wrap it with a bandaid. Me and dh agree it kinda is what it is its not gonna go away so theres no need to fret and he was told his hep c is pretty "safe" the dr told him theres only a 15% chance its going to affect him.

Quoting Amanda52007:

Oh wow! That's a lot of stuff :(

I know you're anon, but if you ever need some support or some help with advice, PM me.

Quoting Anonymous:

i gave my dh herpes..in my case though i didn't know i had it. He broke out in these little pimples all over the head after we did anal. He was also with me when i was told i had hpv. After he found out about the hpv (which ive since been told i dont have) he decided to tell me he tested positive for hepatitis C and that he'd known about it for awhile he just didn't want me to leave. We love eachother so for us its not a big deal because were not going to be with anyone else...next time tell your bf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessie_plus3
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM
You're a bitch!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MylittlePea
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Yes!

Quoting Amanda52007:

So...he gave you herpes type 1 down there?

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww guys come on now 1 in 4 people have it and to be fair with no outbreak the chance is something crazy like 1% he probably had an ingrown hair and if not he"ll get over it my boyfriend ate me out either right before or right after and I got it on my vajay jay it sucked fever chills couldn't walk I got over it. It's alright he will survive dont feel too bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda52007
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM
I'm sorry you are going thru that!

Quoting MylittlePea:

Yes!

Quoting Amanda52007:

So...he gave you herpes type 1 down there?

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww guys come on now 1 in 4 people have it and to be fair with no outbreak the chance is something crazy like 1% he probably had an ingrown hair and if not he"ll get over it my boyfriend ate me out either right before or right after and I got it on my vajay jay it sucked fever chills couldn't walk I got over it. It's alright he will survive dont feel too bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)