Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: OMG HE FOUND THIS POST!!i Think I gave my boyfriend herpes

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 467 Replies
1 mom liked this
We've been dating awhile now and I never told him I have it. I love him so so much, and I knew that if I told him he'd leave me. I've only ever had one outbreak since I got it so I haven't had to explain anything, but the other day he showed me this spot on his penis and now I'm feeling kinda bad. I didn't honestly think he could get it if I wasn't having symptoms *sigh*

OMG MY LIFE IS FREAKING OVER!!! I've been sick and while I was in bed sleep he had my iPod n went thru my posts n read this one!! He packed up all his stuff, called me a lot of names then called his brother and he picked him up. I cannot believe this is happening I should never have made this post. My world is falling apart like I knew it would I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Bump
lilbit53009
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM
4 moms liked this

you're doctor didn't tell you that when you were diagnosed? even the valtrex commercial says that it can still be spread while taking the suppressant AND if during no signs of an outbreak.

poor guy!

momto2girls89
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM
14 moms liked this
...it even says on the herpes medication commercial that you can spread it even if you aren't having an outbreak.
Have you slept with other people? Do you know if they now have herpes?
FFS educate yourself BEFORE you ruin someone else's life.
You could go to jail for knowingly having herpes and lying about it if that person gets it.
SMH.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gracie-May
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM

You need to tell him.

lilbit53009
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

lol that was my first thought too...doesn't the commercial say it? haha

Quoting momto2girls89:

...it even says on the herpes medication commercial that you can spread it even if you aren't having an outbreak.
Have you slept with other people? Do you know if they now have herpes?
FFS educate yourself BEFORE you ruin someone else's life.
You could go to jail for knowingly having herpes and lying about it if that person gets it.
SMH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM
12 moms liked this

You need to take "think" out of your title. I hope he  prosecutes you to the fullest extent of the law. You should feel more than "kinda" bad. If you honestly didn't think that you could give it to him, you are stupid for not using the free internet resources at your disposal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe its time to fess up?

superm0m877
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM
6 moms liked this

Hope you look good in an orange jumpsuit. Just sayin...

atyou
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM
12 moms liked this
ah...herps. the red headed step child of std's....the gift that keeps on giving...the constant reminder of that bitch who didn't tell you she had it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
OP, wtf is wrong with you?! My ex KNEW he had it, and never told me. I'll hate him for the rest of my life, because I have it now!

Not cool!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)