Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 11 weeks pregnant and have taken ambien every night through my entire pergnancy. anyone else?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

i need to take 10-20 mg of ambien every day.  does anyone else do this or hd they through their pregnancy?  please only apply if you have actually taken ambien during your pregnancy.  thank you

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I have not, because ambien does not make me sleep. It just makes me eat and make questionable Amazon purchases.  But My OB did offer to prescribe it for me.

2manydiapers
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Your entire pregnancy? You're only 11 weeks, what does your doctor say? It will probably effect fetal movement later on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Ambien is very safe during pregnancy.  I don't blame you.  

missindependo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM
I had a horrible headache one time and i took some vicodin. But i haven't taken anything else anymore during this pregnancy. I put vicks on my forehead now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM

No, I avoid medicine at all costs

kayakchick
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM

LOL.  My friend used to clean her house, really clean it.  She would wake up and say WTF, who did that?  I thought that was great.  She wasnt pregnant at the time.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I have not, because ambien does not make me sleep. It just makes me eat and make questionable Amazon purchases.  But My OB did offer to prescribe it for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured