Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I breastfed my friends' baby *Edit* ~Last Edit~

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I used to watch my best friends' daughter from 7am until about 5pm from the time she was 6 weeks old until she was almost 1. At the time, I had a son that I exclusively breastfed. My friend would bring her daughter over every day with her bottles and formula and instruct me on how often to feed her and how many ounces and such. I would listen attentively and then completely disregard everything she just told me and I'd breastfeed her all day along with my son. I thought she would ask why her formula wasn't disappearing, but she never did, so I just kept doing it and never told her. I made sure to find out in casual conversation if she had any kind of allergy to make sure I wasn't going to harm her and she didn't. I figured, what harm could I be doing right?? I was saving her some money and making her daughter healthier while I was at it.

For all of you who think this is a troll post, it's not. It is 100% true. I don't know why I'd make something like this up.

For those of you who think I sexually assaulted her baby, breastfeeding is not a sexual act and I think you're perverted for thinking it is.

For those of you who would kill me or cut my breasts off....ummm you're calling me crazy?!? Take a look in the mirror.

Lastly, for those of you who understood that I was trying to do a good thing and just went about it the wrong way by not talking to the mom, thank you!! Your kind words meant a lot to me :-)

After almost 400 replies I have answered every question imaginable. I'm done replying to this post because I have other responsibilities to take care of. If you're curious about anything, just read through the replies and I'm sure you'll get your answer. Thank you and have a nice day :-)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Replies (391-391):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on May. 9, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Sorry, wrong answer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)