Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I breastfed my friends' baby *Edit* ~Last Edit~

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I used to watch my best friends' daughter from 7am until about 5pm from the time she was 6 weeks old until she was almost 1. At the time, I had a son that I exclusively breastfed. My friend would bring her daughter over every day with her bottles and formula and instruct me on how often to feed her and how many ounces and such. I would listen attentively and then completely disregard everything she just told me and I'd breastfeed her all day along with my son. I thought she would ask why her formula wasn't disappearing, but she never did, so I just kept doing it and never told her. I made sure to find out in casual conversation if she had any kind of allergy to make sure I wasn't going to harm her and she didn't. I figured, what harm could I be doing right?? I was saving her some money and making her daughter healthier while I was at it.

For all of you who think this is a troll post, it's not. It is 100% true. I don't know why I'd make something like this up.

For those of you who think I sexually assaulted her baby, breastfeeding is not a sexual act and I think you're perverted for thinking it is.

For those of you who would kill me or cut my breasts off....ummm you're calling me crazy?!? Take a look in the mirror.

Lastly, for those of you who understood that I was trying to do a good thing and just went about it the wrong way by not talking to the mom, thank you!! Your kind words meant a lot to me :-)

After almost 400 replies I have answered every question imaginable. I'm done replying to this post because I have other responsibilities to take care of. If you're curious about anything, just read through the replies and I'm sure you'll get your answer. Thank you and have a nice day :-)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I would of KILLED you. There was one and only 1 person that ever breastfed one of my kids and I knew the person and it was an accident that she even breastfed one of my kids but she was family so I didn't freak out. A non family member who I don't know what kind of shit you could pass UGGGG. 

Jeckyls-mommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
4 moms liked this

since you didnt have her or the childs permission could that be considered molestation? just wondering. on that note, if some one would have done that to my little boy and i found out, there would be hell to pay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you serious!

I hope this is a troll!
TattoodMommy19
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
I just don't believe you.
Of course there was that woman who broke in someone's house and bf their baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Id prefer you were up front with me about it, but I don't think I'd be mad about it, as long as your not smoking/drinking/using drugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pasteeater
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Really that's just wrong. I'd be pissed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Same here.

Quoting pasteeater:

Really that's just wrong. I'd be pissed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcm28
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

tsk tsk

Mel0dy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm sorry but in my opinion thats like sexual abuse or something without having parents consent. You are sick......... If you EVER did that to my chld I would kick your ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I honestly don't think she would have cared. I'm a health nut, I'm very clean and I don't have any weird diseases. She knows me well enough to know I wouldn't pass anything to her daughter.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would of KILLED you. There was one and only 1 person that ever breastfed one of my kids and I knew the person and it was an accident that she even breastfed one of my kids but she was family so I didn't freak out. A non family member who I don't know what kind of shit you could pass UGGGG. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN