Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I believe most stereotypes have...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Some truth to them.  Come to think of it, they have a lot of truth.  People are so politically correct these days it is ridiculous!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
ColorMeCrazy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM

They do, I think most of us know this whether admitted publicly or not. It sucks that many stereotypes are used to be hateful though.

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM
3 moms liked this
Isnt 8in considered average?

Quoting Anonymous:

What like black men have big ding dings? Or that aisians can't drive? Or maybe that black people love watermelon and fryed chicken? Because I'm white I will eat watermelon and fryed chicken like it's going out of style! My dh has a pretty large cock 8 inches to be specific! And my mom is a pretty shitty driver! We're all white! Quit being a ignorant ass hole! O and I'm very southern and not racist!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

yep.... and loofahs work too, but the problem is that most people don't ever wash the loofah.... ewwwwwww

(and I'm white! but have a linen closet full of facecloths and "washrags"... ha ha)

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Exfoliation its key to clean

Quoting Anonymous:

nope... unless your hand are really dry and crackly and work wonders to exfoliate!

Quoting SDarvasi:

can your hands not lather soap and do essentially the same thing? Just wondering.

Quoting _mimimosley_:

One I have seen to be true, not all but most, is white people do not use wash rags to wash their body off in the bath/shower. I will say, in the past when I have been to someones house and asked for a wash rag, they do not have any, I think, ewwww.
O.o

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

who says they're clean?

Quoting SDarvasi:

It's amazing to me then, how people all around the world manage to stay clean without a rag or wash cloth. How DO they manage?

Quoting Anonymous:

nope... unless your hand are really dry and crackly and work wonders to exfoliate!

Quoting SDarvasi:

can your hands not lather soap and do essentially the same thing? Just wondering.

Quoting _mimimosley_:

One I have seen to be true, not all but most, is white people do not use wash rags to wash their body off in the bath/shower. I will say, in the past when I have been to someones house and asked for a wash rag, they do not have any, I think, ewwww.
O.o

cmack40487
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM

We use loofahs or poofs, I hate wash rags.  Exfoliation is key to healthy skin, though.

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Imo, no soap on skin is not the same clean as soap on a wash rag on skin.
Jmo

Quoting SDarvasi:

Quoting _mimimosley_:

O.o

CafeMom Tickers
Innocencedreams

I agree with that. 

kngarber

I don't.  I think there are always certain people in certain groups that will fit a stereotype to a T, but for the most part I think there is no generalization you can put on a group of people that could ever be accurate.  Example: All blondes are stupid.  No.

HezekiahsMom07
LOL nice

Quoting Anonymous:

I laughed when I saw a black woman buying 2 huge watermelons yesterday.  Immature?  Probably, but I couldn't help myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HezekiahsMom07
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM
LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SDarvasi:

Quoting _mimimosley_:

O.o

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM
No actually 5 inches is the average shockingly! Lol

Quoting JakesMom712:

Isnt 8in considered average?

Quoting Anonymous:

What like black men have big ding dings? Or that aisians can't drive? Or maybe that black people love watermelon and fryed chicken? Because I'm white I will eat watermelon and fryed chicken like it's going out of style! My dh has a pretty large cock 8 inches to be specific! And my mom is a pretty shitty driver! We're all white! Quit being a ignorant ass hole! O and I'm very southern and not racist!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN