Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

obnoxious pregnant facebook posts

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you know any pregnant women who just have to be annoying about it?

It's understandable to be excited of course, and to even want to talk about it....but I've actually had to hide a couple people on facebook because they are just plain obnoxious.

EVERY single post, and there are many in a day, are like this...

"Only eight more months to go!"

"I have morning sickness! Oh the joy of bearing new life!"

"I can't believe there is a human being growing inside of me!"

"So thankful for my husband and his strong swimmers"

"I hope I don't tear when I push this little blessing out of my hoo ha!"

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Replies (121-130):
JudesAwsomeMom
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Yea once you post anon you can't post again with your real sn in the same post.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not me! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Just an FYI, when you bump your own anon post, your real name shows up.

Quoting HeAvEnLyMoMoF3:

BUMP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tonijmccann
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM

What drives me crazy is when pregnant women include their baby name in what they're doing.. Like if they're pregnant with a boy named "John" they write "just laying around with John!" or "store with hubby and John!" 

Uh... they aren't born yet.. it's just weird.

rhymia
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you know any pregnant women who just have to be annoying about it?

It's understandable to be excited of course, and to even want to talk about it....but I've actually had to hide a couple people on facebook because they are just plain obnoxious.

EVERY single post, and there are many in a day, are like this...

"Only eight more months to go!"

"I have morning sickness! Oh the joy of bearing new life!"

"I can't believe there is a human being growing inside of me!"

"So thankful for my husband and his strong swimmers"

"I hope I don't tear when I push this little blessing out of my hoo ha!"

Thankfully I have not seen those. But it gave me a good laugh.

MamatoKy
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I had the apps that are on fb, that let you know how far along, to the day(according to due date of course) how big the baby is. What they are possibly doing that day/hour/min.

Its annoying. There was NO social networking sites like this that I was aware at that time for my to boast and brag about my prgnancy.

gina6239
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Lol!!! I can't believe the last two. I don't mind posts about how long is left and I love belly pics, but I don't like the "baby's progress" things. I read those in my private email when I was pregnant, but I don't need to read that someone's baby is the size of this and that every single week. I just don't read them.

LuvMyBrennaBean
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I posted every week, or different ultrasounds. I did so because I was excited to reach each point. I lost my second pregnancy at 21 weeks, so I felt valid to let people know that this one was successful!

Mrs_Szontagh
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:09 AM

this is exactly why i try not to post about my pregnancy much on facebook- being pregnant & exciting it's hard not to talk about it all the time, but you have to realize that not everyone cares as much as you do! that's the hardest part of being a parent: realizing not EVERYONE loves your kids like you do... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on May. 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I delete friends when they start putting annoying posts...
jpwpmommy
by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I put a pic up like every week after 25 weeks, before then it was just every 5 weeks. But I do update everytime I go to the doctor (I'm now 39 wks 4 days). I complain once in a blue moon about having to pee obnociously every 2 minutes and about how I'm tired of being pregnant but it's usually something funny... lol. Or if something intense happens. but that's about it. Most of my other updates are usually about what I'm doing like cleaning, laying out, waiting for DH to get home... But it bothers me more when people don't update about pregnancy because it kinda makes it look like they don't care... but then again not everyone has time or wants to waste time on FB... Lol.

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Every other status is OH MAN THIS HEARTBURN!!! That one annoys me. But whatever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN